R14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about bringing in S.Selwood, got a couple matches under his belt now.. only 400k.

Could net me 100-150k OR be a total waste.

New trades:

Presuming Downie gets a gig for GWS this weekend

Sloane > S. Selwood
Mccarthy > Mckernan

If Downie Doesn't

Sloane > S. Selwood
Cordy > Mckernan

With Martin out, might rethink my trades. May go:

Tarrant > McKernan (f8, can be swapped to rucks)
McCarthy > Steele (f7)

The temptation is there to trade out Martin, but I don't think it is a smart trade when I'll have rooks burning money.

This will give A. Phillips, S. McKernan (rck/fwd) , R. O'Brien (rck/fwd), Steele in the forward and ruck benches.

Fantasy is a marathon not a sprint.

When will Fantasia be back? Last week I lucked out and was able to go Mckernan instead of Fantasia, but I am really in need of a FWD rookie / cow to balance my structure & create some flexibility.

My trade plans will depend on Impey's score as Emergency on Thursday night.
If he goes 60 plus I will be swinging C Byrne to defence (Rich out) to take his zero and bring in McKernan as a Fwd. I also have Ayce Cordy as a ruckman that will also open up a Ruck/Fwd swing whereby McKernan can play wherever he is needed in case of Emergency as R3/F7.
Yes - I'm a genius.

Last edited:
McIntosh to McKernan via Byrne so that McKernan can deputise for S Martin for two weeks. Will then hav ruck cover going forward.

Sloane to Jack Steven. Keep Buddy on the bench for a week, as Krak can cover. Still have Cripps and CEY and Dumont in the Mids but that can wait.

S.Martin has ruined my trade plans. I need a backup ruckman (I don't want to start Phillips if named). I also don't want to trade Martin, as I want to get rid of maxed out rooks.

The question I am asking myself, what is Steele's ceiling? is he a must have, or with Sloane out, Kelly not knowing what a possession is, would CEY starting be better then trading him to Steele? It has taken him a long time to get in the giants team and is fairly expensive. what are peoples thoughts?

my team looks so bad. Let me show you my bench in each position AFTER trades.

Back: Clury + S Edwards (yuck)

Mid: Krak-whore + Glenn (ugh)

Ruck: Naismith + Cox (who?)

FWD: McKernan + Lambert (wooooowwww)

yeah, it's bad. I keep getting sucked into shitty rookies

In my team I am also starting Saad, Hamling, Crouch, Kavanagh and Steele.

S.Martin has ruined my trade plans. I need a backup ruckman (I don't want to start Phillips if named). I also don't want to trade Martin, as I want to get rid of maxed out rooks.

The question I am asking myself, what is Steele's ceiling? is he a must have, or with Sloane out, Kelly not knowing what a possession is, would CEY starting be better then trading him to Steele? It has taken him a long time to get in the giants team and is fairly expensive. what are peoples thoughts?
I'm holding off Steele for now. 250k and having only played one game it's not extremely enticing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm holding off Steele for now. 250k and having only played one game it's not extremely enticing

That's what I am thinking. At worst, I can go CEY to Steele next week for ~90k rather then risk it this week for the ~110k.

I doubt he can keep up 10 tackles a game as well, would need to find more ball.

That's what I am thinking. At worst, I can go CEY to Steele next week for ~90k rather then risk it this week for the ~110k.

I doubt he can keep up 10 tackles a game as well, would need to find more ball.

I don't mind bringing in Steele there is not many options to downgrade to. Worst case Steele can be downgraded again to a cheap rookie if not doing well.

My question is there anyone in the same situation with Martin out & two non playing ruck rookies.

To cover Martin do you trade the rookie ruck to a cheap fwd like Lambert if you already have McKernan/Clark or do you upgrade them to a cheap/mid price ruck that can be afforded such as Leuenberger or Hannath

Any ideas on who to trade out between Koby Stevens, Masten & Wallis for Pendlebury?

Last edited:
I don't mind bringing in Steele there is not many options to downgrade to. Worst case Steele can be downgraded again to a cheap rookie if not doing well.

My question is there anyone in the same situation with Martin out & two non playing ruck rookies.

To cover Martin do you trade the rookie ruck to a cheap fwd like Lambert if you already have McKernan/Clark or do you upgrade them to a cheap/mid price ruck that can be afforded such as Leuenberger or Hannath

McKernan > Kruezer just because of the price difference in my opinion. Both of those are light years ahead of Hannah & leuy.

The only mid pricer that is relevant is Gawn, but is his price worth it over McKernan/Kruezer?

I have to bring in cover this week and that's what I am thinking.

All I want is to have no forced trades in the next two weeks. Come round 16 my team is going to look pretty good, If all goes to plan, so fingers crossed.

McKernan > Kruezer just because of the price difference in my opinion. Both of those are light years ahead of Hannah & leuy.

The only mid pricer that is relevant is Gawn, but is his price worth it over McKernan/Kruezer?

I have to bring in cover this week and that's what I am thinking.

My R3 & R4 (Naismith & Holmes) are not Ruck/fwd a bad mistake from the start of the season. O'Brien has allowed you to move McKernan from the fwd line.

Cash is also an issue for me I can only afford someone under 278k.

My options are

1. Naismith -> Leuenberger
2. Naismith -> cheap fwd/ruck & McKernan sub to ruck
3. Naismith (sub McKernan) > McLean

Currently leaning towards last option.

My R3 & R4 (Naismith & Holmes) are not Ruck/fwd a bad mistake from the start of the season. O'Brien has allowed you to move McKernan from the fwd line.

Cash is also an issue for me I can only afford someone under 278k.

My options are

1. Naismith -> Leuenberger
2. Naismith -> cheap fwd/ruck & McKernan sub to ruck
3. Naismith (sub McKernan) > McLean

Currently leaning towards last option.

3 by far. Gives you r3 for the season and a good fwd rookie. Dogs have a good run as well.

You on TPG? I've had to switch to my phone and turn off wifi.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
yeah im tpg. I did the old turn off the modem for a couple of minutes but still cant access fantasy website via my laptop. My phone connects once every 10 tries. Will give the turn off phone method a go. Usually tpg are reliable ive found...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back