Review R16: Dees v Lions - the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god I actually love some of the absurd reactions to this game

http://www.sen.com.au/news/07-15/robbo-dees-v-lions-an-absolute-joke

Christ people take football way too seriously sometimes.

Also people haven't talked about where the game is going the past four weeks because of a boring spectacle. People have been talking about it because of the MRP.
If Robbo took the footy as seriously as what the greater football public takes him he'd be a lot more relaxed in life.

Oh my god I actually love some of the absurd reactions to this game

http://www.sen.com.au/news/07-15/robbo-dees-v-lions-an-absolute-joke

Christ people take football way too seriously sometimes.

Also people haven't talked about where the game is going the past four weeks because of a boring spectacle. People have been talking about it because of the MRP.

Love the bit about not talking the Dees with Roosy. Where's the change?

Every week the segment with Bucks is Gerrard asking about everything Collingwood, then how Hawthorn is going, onto Collingwood's injury list and how each is tracking.

Then finally Gerrard will say "so Dee won/lost (depending on the week)" to which Roos will reply with "yeah, the improvement is there."

Then Gerrard will cut in and say "we'll see then, won't we?" and he'll throw to an ad break. *fade to black*

I do, it's an avatar of a guy with no avatar.

You've just been mind-franked.
Fixed.

I thought Tyson was ok. JKH is well off the pace but at least hes not scared to back himself. Only problem with that is that it never works. Imagine if it all clicked.

Me too, I was intensely aware...

We've been stuck at the 4 win limit for so long, I started to reminisce about the glorious Bailey years...
Let me bring you back.

Let me bring you back.

tumblr_m4lblvJ8D31r2k4lx.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back