R17: North Melbourne v St Kilda @ Bellerive Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The point is you were bagging the roys and you were the only team to lose to them in their last season. lol.

No, my point was someone said St Kilda are the worst side since 1990s Fitzroy and then someone else said you obviously didn't see 1980s St Kilda. I was pointing out that 1980s St Kilda was irrelevant as they were before 1990s Fitzroy and therefore should not be involved in a discussion about who was the worst team since 1990s Fitzroy.

You imbecile.

No, my point was someone said St Kilda are the worst side since 1990s Fitzroy and then someone else said you obviously didn't see 1980s St Kilda. I was pointing out that 1980s St Kilda was irrelevant as they were before 1990s Fitzroy and therefore should not be involved in a discussion about who was the worst team since 1990s Fitzroy.

You imbecile.
Fitzroy weren't too bad in the 90's, it was really just 1996 where they were completely non-competitve. I recall that even in 1995 they were robbed of a win (dubious fifty in the dying seconds) against Richmond, who were top of the ladder at the time. People only remember the 1996 season, which is an unfair comparison as many of their players weren't even receiving match payments on time.

Meh game. Good win North.

Much happier with our overall effort and competitiveness today than last week. Just kicked way too many points and still missed way too many targets by both hand and foot. Need another couple of Jack Billings'

Schneider looks a bit chubby for a footy player.
Yet he apparently slimmed down several kg's over the preseason so that he could play more midfield this year!

You imbecile.

I can't believe Freo lost to the 1996 Lions, a club that was basically in it's grave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must admit, I enjoyed it more when we used thump mid table North, rather than being somewhat thumped by mid table North.

I was lead to believe that Scotty 'gamesmanship' Thompson had improved? what happened?

Just console yourself with all those flags you wo....

Nevermind.

I was lead to believe that Scotty 'gamesmanship' Thompson had improved? what happened?

I'll admit he's not playing to the same level as last year. I suspect his first kid being born may be contributing, but really I don't know. He does resort to a bit more niggle when not playing as well, but is still no where near as bad as he used to be. Hope he improves, has a lot of upside.

Just watching the replay and realised it was umpire 25 that paid that joke of a free to get Norths first goal. The bloke is a blatant cheat.

Didn't see any of the game, or hear it on radio.
But I trust Plugger's assessments, always, so I know we were robbed again.
Two things:
1. Plugger is my hero for always trolling everyone else.
2. We were robbed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back