Preview R18: Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Misspelt names is a pet peeve of mine, McKay seems to be a poplar one on this board. It's Mackay people! I've also seen Louden, Tahlia and Sloan. :drunk:

srs? I think after his long lay off, people have forgotten just how good Sloane is.

Yeah that's fair enough, I probably wouldn't have him in the echelon of the comp but he's definitely elite.
It goes to Tahlia via autocorrect for some reason, MacKay guilty as charged M'kay?

Don't know if it's been posted.

Bickley saying Lyons, Crouch Talia in. Shaw Atkins out.... forgot if he mentioned 3 outs.
Crouch's supposed "indiscretion" or "lack" of defensive effort that brought about his dropping couldn't have had much in it if he's recalled after only 1 week?

My guess for changes will be Talia for Shaw (obvious) and Lyons for the Rat (who needs a full game). Would love to see Curly in, but don't know who he would replace in a like for like swap. Not sure who'll start as sub. Wright?

My guess for changes will be Talia for Shaw (obvious) and Lyons for the Rat (who needs a full game). Would love to see Curly in, but don't know who he would replace in a like for like swap. Not sure who'll start as sub. Wright?
I'd swap Curly for Hendo as I'm not sure he's right. But that's just me.

Rumour on 5AA

In: Talia, M Crouch, Lyons
Out: Shaw, Wright, Atkins

If Dmac runs out in a green vest, then that would easily be my best stated result. I see the ins as so close to each other it doesn't worry me who it is, but it's very important that we work our way through the underperformers, especially those with experience. VB gone, check, Wright gone, check. If Dmac survives to play a full game, then he's very lucky to have had the chance to redeem himself without also finding his way to the 2's.

Pressure is on David Mackay, do your ardent admirers a solid and perform at an above average level for a few GAMES IN A ROW. Not just one this week with selection pressure upon you, back it up the week after and then do that again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely with the news of Lyons coming in to the 21, we'd need to drop a slow player out of the 21. And surely that means Wright is either the sub or running around with old mate VB in the SANFL.

teams are announced at a 5:55?
6:25pm AEST ... apparently?

Full-Teams-First-r18.jpg

http://www.afl.com.au/news/teams

Crouch's supposed "indiscretion" or "lack" of defensive effort that brought about his dropping couldn't have had much in it if he's recalled after only 1 week?
In all likelihood there probably wasnt much in it. It was the hysteric reaction from this board that overstated the significance of it.

He was probably given a week in the 2's to work on a certain element of his game, with the expectation he'd come straight back in if he did so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back