Review R2 v Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor Gazza, it was Geary on him after all.

FWIW reckon Suns will beat Cats at skilled, more natural talent on offer and will click after they realise Gaz isn't gonna save them.

The significance of the Saints win will emerge.

Poor Gazza, it was Geary on him after all.

FWIW reckon Suns will beat Cats at skilled, more natural talent on offer and will click after they realise Gaz isn't gonna save them.

The significance of the Saints win will emerge.

The Suns were horrible for the majority of their first two games however played some very good footy in the last 45 mins or so verse us. I reckon we stung them into form and they'll have a good showing against the Cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished watching the replay on Foxtel last night and I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but Jack Sinclair started in the guts at at least 8 centre bounces (including at least 4 in the 2nd quarter) against Gold Coast and Jack Lonie even started in there twice in the first quarter. Billings was in there at least once late in the game and spent a fair bit of time lining up on the wing (bit surprised that Billings was in there less than both those two, being bigger and stronger and in his 2nd season).

I'm guessing that's part of the reason we brought Schneider in this week, to give us a bit more experience and strength in the guts tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back