R20

Remove this Banner Ad

T. Adams > J. Steven
M. Clark > L. McGuane

$246,000 left to play with next week! :D

Got the week off so Double Downgrade this week.

Prudden - R. Aitkens
Fantasia - McGuane (unless Fantasia plays then i'll ditch Knight)

Gives me a meagre 130k next week do try and turn Lambert into a premium of sorts.

Looks like im going to have to committ the Docherty/Yeo/Kelly/Newnes backline until at least after the prelim. It is IMPOSSIBLE to make money!!! Fuuuark the subs vest

Steele > Atkins
Daniel > Goddard

Not 100% on Goddard - can afford any FWD/MID under $532k.

Also considering the following:
Bartel
Thompson
Fyfe
Redden
Robinson
Zorko
Coniglio

Thoughts would be most welcome!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team is starting to shape up scored 2406 and still plenty of room for improvement. Played with Lambert on the field. This week C Daniels > Maguane for some cash and Kavanagh who has been doing nothing on the bench to Greene. Now Lambert is the sub in the mid.
I think Toby Greene is coming good at right time.

Lambert -> Ben Reid
Gawn -> Stefan Martin.

I was going to upgrade Garrick Ibbotson but I might wait and see what role he has now that they have a better defence. He could well be the loose man more often and be the link up man out of defence like he was a couple of years ago when he threatened to become a premium.

Got the week off so Double Downgrade this week.

Prudden - R. Aitkens
Fantasia - McGuane (unless Fantasia plays then i'll ditch Knight)

Gives me a meagre 130k next week do try and turn Lambert into a premium of sorts.

Looks like im going to have to committ the Docherty/Yeo/Kelly/Newnes backline until at least after the prelim. It is IMPOSSIBLE to make money!!! Fuuuark the subs vest
How do you have the week off? Less teams in a league?

I'm going McCarthy >> McGuane
Downie/Phillips >> Stef

Tossing up between Heath Shaw or Hodge.

Yes should be a no-brainer and go with the best right..
But surely Hodge is due for a rest before finals while Shaw will need to play every game?
Cannot afford to have a premo missing during DT finals week!

Trying to think rationally here and ignore the gut sickening gut-instinct which has Shaw's name firmly in my never again list! :p

Higgins most likely rested pulled up sore and they got saints in hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back