Review R22: Dees v Freo - the Good, the Bad & the Purple Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry boys, we'll get out of this bog, just gonna take a whole lotta drinkin'

gyI6iFC.jpg

Anybody who mentions anything positive about Matt Jones ever again should be permanently banned, there is nothing positive about Matt Jones.

I'm looking at you nickgrant69

What are you talking about? He was our most consistent ball user
2 OOTF and a turnover in 3 kicks, all class

Cattle not good enough. Some young guys can actually play, but the rest is simply not AFL standard. STILL. We need a midfield and blokes that can kick. STILL.

Some of the disposals are nightmarish. Turnovers, lack of speed and lack of any flair are killing this team.

Its almost over. Another year wasted. Seems like the twilight zone......

Earlier in the year are starts where good and it was usually a second half collapse

Later in the year are starts are poor and we show some fight in the second half

Good: One week closer to end of season, one week closer to the summer where we have trained the house down, fitter than ever, worked on a exciting game plan, brought in draft players that we didn't expect to get at our pick, then one week closer to another disappointing season (where the shining light will be Goodwin taking over).

Bad: Not sure if you can say anything different that has already been said in every other loss

Ugly: Its the spectators fault for being negative

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't see the game, but good to hear Cross acquitted himself well. You don't endure as long as he has in the game for no reason. J Viney w/h 13 tackles a good effort too...

Very harsh on Matt Jones. Skills aren't great but he puts in around the ground and works hard into space. Bit rough to judge him against the best side in the competition - he's been far from our worst this year. He's someone I can see playing out the next three or four years here and maybe knocking out 100 games. There are far worse players on our list.
Bite.

Good:

Get the **** around Crossy. 39 touches and reinvents himself again. Gets everything out of himself. I love this guy.

This. I was surprised it was only 39 touches. Just seemed like we cloned him at quarter time.

Very harsh on Matt Jones. Skills aren't great but he puts in around the ground and works hard into space. Bit rough to judge him against the best side in the competition - he's been far from our worst this year. He's someone I can see playing out the next three or four years here and maybe knocking out 100 games. There are far worse players on our list.
Bite.
Got to get that father-son up. Might be a clone 20 years down the line. :thumbsu:

Bite.

Captain Jack ThePuppetMaster

Don't just ban pls, get address and request he be set on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back