Preview R23 St Kilda v West Coast (domain stadium)

Remove this Banner Ad

Axcellence

Cancelled
St Kilda - Player Sponsor Nathan Wright 2015 St Kilda - Nathan Wright Player Sponsor 2014 St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Jul 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Surprise!
Let's celebrate our last hurrah for 2015!

Hickey looked to be limping when crossing the ground after the match so I wouldn't be surprised if we gave Pierce a game this week. Pity it's against a team with such strong ruck stocks though.

I'd go with Holmes and Bruce tbh. If Gilbert is playing mid, could he rest down forward when Bruce chops out?

Dunstan looked like he was struggling to run past a canter yesterday. Does he gave OP or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHat will probably annoy me is how full on the WC supporters will cheer every goal as if it's a come from behind final minute GF win when they're actually 87 points in front playing a bottom six side. They wouldn't know a decent beer if it was shouted to them. Their mining industry is third world. They are two hours behind Qld. They really do live in WaWa Land.

WHat will probably annoy me is how full on the WC supporters will cheer every goal as if it's a come from behind final minute GF win when they're actually 87 points in front playing a bottom six side. They wouldn't know a decent beer if it was shouted to them. Their mining industry is third world. They are two hours behind Qld. They really do live in WaWa Land.

They seem to revel in it though? Like they've convinced themselves living/ WA is this amazing right of passage they've been born in to. It's really weird.

We have done alright at Subi oval in recent years so I hope we do so again as it is the only game I get to see them live this year. Oh and Little Creatures, Bootleg Brewery, Gage Roads and Colonial Brewery make great WA beers and go down alright, you should check them out and give XXXX a rest.:p

I lived there for a while a long time ago. Loved playing cricket there. Footy was strange. I went to a WAFL game before the Eagles came about. Everyone was a loony. A mate I went with (good bloke) turned into a raving lunatic. So footy behaviour there does not surprise me.

Adelaide similar. Years ago was visiting and saw a Port v Crows game from a box. Quite important people in that box too. They turned into feral idiots.

Didn't mind the beer there, or the wine for that matter!

Hickey looked to be limping when crossing the ground after the match so I wouldn't be surprised if we gave Pierce a game this week. Pity it's against a team with such strong ruck stocks though.

injury reason for the sub?

I lived there for a while a long time ago. Loved playing cricket there. Footy was strange. I went to a WAFL game before the Eagles came about. Everyone was a loony. A mate I went with (good bloke) turned into a raving lunatic. So footy behaviour there does not surprise me.

Adelaide similar. Years ago was visiting and saw a Port v Crows game from a box. Quite important people in that box too. They turned into feral idiots.

Exactly this. It's not changed by the sound of it.

We are actually super quiet polite clapping supporters when we kick goals its quite tame really and quite boring. Oh wait its saturday night, the middies will be sunk all arvo and its gonna be messy

We are actually super quiet polite clapping supporters when we kick goals its quite tame really and quite boring. Oh wait its saturday night, the middies will be sunk all arvo and its gonna be messy
Ha ha. The king Browns! I can hear you from my place. I love the footy atmosphere, just not against the saints...!

Adelaide water is an abomination that gives moss hope that one day, it too can become drinkable water in its native form. I'd bypass SA entirely if you know, the centre wasn't friggen hot and filled with strange creatures and a sandy substance unknown to all but the bravest of men and motorbikes.

Had cousins who lived in Perth though, note the past tense.

We have done alright at Subi oval in recent years so I hope we do so again as it is the only game I get to see them live this year. Oh and Little Creatures, Bootleg Brewery, Gage Roads and Colonial Brewery make great WA beers and go down alright, you should check them out and give XXXX a rest.:p

Swans smashed us in the middle, West Coast are effectively lining their defenders up and shooting them in various limbs playing duck hunt, their midfield, if they get on top, it'll be very ugly. We'll run our way fine, our errors kicking into the F50 will be highlighted more as the Eagles rebound free of any pressure and we'll remark at how Minch still only had 6 possies and we gave up 52 I50's to our 47 for 6.13.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back