Preview R4: Changes vs Richmond - IN: Michie OUT: Frost

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely Watts goes out on today's performance. Cross would be on the gun too I'd imagine. Frost out injured I'd say if he couldn't come back on.
In: Spencer - someone is going to have to chop the Russian out and it ain't Dawes
Michie
Grimes

Surely Watts goes out on today's performance. Cross would be on the gun too I'd imagine. Frost out injured I'd say if he couldn't come back on.
In: Spencer - someone is going to have to chop the Russian out and it ain't Dawes
Michie
Grimes

Think Cross and Watts are pretty safe.

I don't think you could pick worse conditions for Watts, so he gets a reprieve. Dropping him would be reactionary and unnecessary.

Or any forward - Hogan was our only one who broke even.

Our last goal there was all Watts. Threw himself at the ball and got the smother.

Out: Frost (inj or otherwise)

In: Michie

I don't think you could pick worse conditions for Watts, so he gets a reprieve. Dropping him would be reactionary and unnecessary.

The conditions had nothing to do with it mate , it's when you go up for a crucial marking contest in the forward line and just jump without even raising your hands to protect yourself .. Just isn't willing to get hurt to help the team

The dropped marks I'm 50-50 on ... Don't know if it was cause he heard footsteps or just because he dropped them

The conditions had nothing to do with it mate , it's when you go up for a crucial marking contest in the forward line and just jump without even raising your hands to protect yourself .. Just isn't willing to get hurt to help the team

Look I'll give you that, I guess I've come to accept the fact he's just not that sort of player. Whether or not that means he should be dropped comes down to how you rate his output in other aspects of the game, I guess. For me his good kicking and class is too invaluable at other times, but I know how/why he frustrates people because it annoys the s**t out of me too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that is truly the case we will remain a mediocre club. Watts was shameful today. I will be stunned if he is not dropped like a gun.

The dropped marks I'm 50-50 on ... Don't know if it was cause he heard footsteps or just because he dropped them

Harsh, he worked hard.

Mistakes are mistakes - he went in for plenty of possessions and halved most arial contests.

75% of his ball was contested - we know he's not good at it but thats different to not doing it.

Look I'll give you that, I guess I've come to accept the fact he's just not that sort of player. Whether or not that means he should be dropped comes down to how you rate his output in other aspects of the game, I guess. For me his good kicking and class is too invaluable at other times, but I know how/why he frustrates people because it annoys the s**t out of me too.

He's certainly improved his ground ball contested footy work , but that marking effort ... s**t if that was the last 10 minutes of a close final there's no way that would be tolerated so I want to see it stamped out now

ThePuppetMaster I don't think it was his worst game at all, he was good over the footy when it was on the ground but somewhere along the line he needs to learn that his in ability to give his all to important contests is actually costing his team mates

Michie
Grimes
Stop posting.

Anyone thing vince could be in trouble with that bump on danger?
Didn't think it was deliberate. No different from the head contact Sloane made on Jones. Thought Dangerfield put some mayonnaise on most contacts through the day. Play on.

Even if Frost isn't injured I'd consider dropping him for Pederson. Frost is athletic and goes hard but he is a liability in front of goal. And there's no need for him in defence at the moment.

Bring back the Pedo.

Watts and Dawes can stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back