Preview R4: Changes vs Richmond - IN: Michie OUT: Frost

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post Tulip. I love the classic Bailey forward line of 5 mediums and a midfielder... and 3 votes to Jordie. Lolz.

Holy s**t I'd almost forgotten when we had like 73 mid sized forwards all playing together

Bate, Dunn, Petterd, Howe, Green, Watts, Jurrah

Weird to think that 3 years later we were looking at a potential forward line of Dawes + campaigner and Hogan

Didn't we have an average winning margin and losing margin around 10 goals

Sounds about right. Under Bailey we would play some really entertaining junk time football.

Not a huge out, he was our back up ruck but hadn't done much in the forward line and no space for him down back at the moment.
Frosty is a project at the moment, has the potential to be a long term key back but was playing a role as a mobile 3rd tall forward, we've gone with the extra runner this week with Michie which most agree will improve us
Ah I see. Thanks for the info guys

They had no defensive side to their game whatsoever. Biggest downhill skiers in aeons. Jurrah was the personification of that. We have an entirely different philosophy now. People used to compare our game style to Geelong. We had all of their attacking instinct but none of their ability...
Give me Dees 2014 every day of the week.
It used to ******* irk me how Bailey , God bless his soul, would be down on the boundary patting them on the bum after they'd put in the most hideous, half arsed efforts. I'm sure Watts would have developed differently under Roos.
Gee it looked good though when it came off well.
/Bruce

Gee it looked good though when it came off well.
/Bruce

Oooo squeezey little kick off a step, gee the champ looks good tonight, don't you think Dennis? AND THEN THE GUN GOES BANG!

I suppose it's likely that Michie will be the sub tonight? Completely biased but Michie should start with JKH as sub, Michie isn't exactly an explosive, impact player like JKH and his bigger body will be an asset if it's raining.
JKH is more likely to start as the sub IMO, I'd be pretty confident that Michie will start especially if it's wet.

JKH is more likely to start as the sub IMO, I'd be pretty confident that Michie will start especially if it's wet.

Michie has 5 days recovery and played in crap weather (although not much opposition) JKH has 6 days and did not exactly tax himself. I would like JKH to be sub and come on late in the game when its rained and he is fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back