R4 GWS GIANTS vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Both teams played on the same surface and both teams got the same bullshit umpiring? Neither things favored one side.
Yes, exactly. I think both teams did play quite well, all things considered, and up until the final term I was very worried that GWS would get up. I was just saying that all things considered I'm glad it was an entertaining, if frustrating, game. It's very easy for things like umpiring to get in the way of that.

haha ok mete. GWS flogged Sydney in round 1, they are not easybeats.

Didn't watch Crameri get us back into the game?
Then lost to the Saints in round 2. I was watching, he's been well beaten in 2/4 of your games against good sides, come up against weaker sides and does well. I wonder why?

ethdogs crameri obsession:

Woman%20picks%20up%20a%20used%20tissue%20and%20eats%20the%20snot.gif

Are people seriously crying about the umpiring going against GWS? Seriously?
Umps were s**t both ways. Kelly's goal came from an awful miss against Higgins and Greene got gifted a goal from a very soft high free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last couple of seasons do suggest that Crameri struggles against top-line competition. Bulldogs supporters and anyone else can check that easily for themselves.

I'm certainly not bitter about Crameri leaving. He was offered a great contract and it was understandable if he wanted to leave the Bombers after the season they had had. Nevertheless, the stats tend to speak for themselves. But who knows, he is still young and has a great opportunity to prove the doubters wrong.

Eth dog hasn't been a crameri fan for a while, long before he decided to leave the bombers.
Shh, don't tell them that, it apparently doesn't matter I've called him that for 2 years. It's all because he left

Shh, don't tell them that, it apparently doesn't matter I've called him that for 2 years. It's all because he left

So you watched him today play a big role in his side coming back from 5 goals down and still decided to pot him from the safety of the bombers board?

Re Umpiring, I thought GWS got the rub early in the game in Q1.

So you watched him today play a big role in his side coming back from 5 goals down and still decided to pot him from the safety of the bombers board?
I call him a flat track bully. Come back to me when he does it against a good side

Hahha ok you can go now. You've served your purpose.
Okay, so his direct opponent goes off with concussion and plays well on Kepler Bradley. STOP THE PRESSES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back