R5 2014: Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

All blah blah blah to Brisbane they were terrific. The real story is Richmond are back!
ngbbs469e90596314c.jpg

And as we found out last week when a Hawks or Cats team gets hold of you it can get record breaking bad. Best of luck next week.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah there's a good chance we could get spanked next week. I'm clinging to the hope that we seem to know how to play the Hawks in recent years, and that we may have actually realised when you decide to take the game on it can have productive results.

This game would of been completely different had we kicked straight in the first quarter..

During the second quarter we went into our shell when challenged, as we didn't put scoreboard pressure on brisbane, happens way too much with this side.

Though, I will say we are not as bad as most the flogs in here suggest, after all we did win ******* 15 matches last year! UP YA BUM!

I don't want to come across as negative, but brisbane were dreadful.
I think almost every other poster in this thread would say the same about Richmond except you.

:rolleyes:

Yeah there's a good chance we could get spanked next week. I'm clinging to the hope that we seem to know how to play the Hawks in recent years, and that we may have actually realised when you decide to take the game on it can have productive results.
Yeah you have a fairly good recent record but the Hawks side at the moment are something else. You guys will have to play at the last quarter level from the bounce.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Though, I will say we are not as bad as most the flogs in here suggest, after all we did win ******* 15 matches last year! UP YA BUM!

And we won 10 games last year. I think Richmond did the same thing as the first few weeks, played one good quarter and that was enough for them this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back