R5 2014: Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Well let me guess. The downfall of Richtofen was a few bullets from the machine gun of an Australian soldier late in 1918, The downfall of Hitler was the failure of his imagined replay of the Miracle of the House of Brandenbrg when the death of Rooseveldt didn't lead to a last minute shift of allegience like that which had saved Frederick the Great.
Tonight the miracle of the house of Dimma has been played out. Actually, it wasn't that much of a miracle. A better team beat a lesser team by a margin proportionate to form. You claim to be a supporter of said team. You have proved to be a flog of the first order - a pseudo-aristocratic flog.
why the need for abuse. so someone disagrees with you.
reckon most fair minded richmond supporters would agree with the baron and say that despite winning we were pretty ordinary.

me im still looking at player development and hoping like hell we get games into as many of the younger blokes as possible and we put a line thru the many hacks that clearly cant take us forward once and for all. you know what though i wont be holding my breath. delusion still holds sway at the club.

Tanking for handouts.

And I have no problem with it.

Doesn't look like it will happen now. I expect an apology in the morning.
Listen mate, we were both pretty ordinary. Your team was better on the day, in saying that we have 7 players with less than 10 games experience and with a host of injuries.

If l had a choice to be in either Richmonds position or Lions position, l would choose lions mainly because l reall like the lions cubs atm. 5 of them have played less than a handful of games and most of them look real quality in the years to come. Robbo and Cutler wow and little taylor.

Tuned in for a bit of the first half. Lions' skill level was appaling.

And it wasn't new players, it was guys who have been around for a bit like Rockliff, Mayes, Lisle making stupid errors.

In my defense, I did have about 16 cans under the belt by the time the final siren went. Amazed I could even operate the internet, let alone log on and make a complete karmichael of meself :cool:

Underage drinking is wrong.

I thought Cotchin was better last night, But I feel he's in the back half too much, Reckon forward of center he can be a lot more damaging.

A bit of a semblance to the team of last year but that 2nd quarter was bloody awful.

Our goal kicking in the first quarter kept the Lions in the game and you could sense if they just got one goal then they would lift and they did.

A much better performance in the second half and a sigh of relief but some real tests in the next two weeks.

I don't know if Lids will be ready yet for these two games.

Do we play him and risk injury or wait for after the bye?

I just hope he is 100 percent and can play this week but may be a bit underdone.

Why are Richmond games clogfests?

Most other games are very open but our games are like rugby scrums especially in the forward line.

That second quarter was pretty hard to watch.

Anyway ,a win's a win but if we can pull off a win out of the next two games,then the season will be restored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back