R5 2014: Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers by over 10 goals for mine, might go and put a bit of hard earned on it now actually.

If Brisbane had the likes of Rich, hanley, leunberger and merrett running around I would almost back them in at home against richmond.
As it stands richmond surely by 5 goals +. If they lose this there is nowhere to hide.

Basically how I feel, if we had a fit side I'd call the game winnable but with the side we're putting out there I can't see how we'll possibly cause an upset.

Just hope it's a good game and hope we fight like the first two rounds rather than dish up something like the last two.

So you blame injuries but our best Ruckman, Backman and most damaging midfielder out doesnt give us any slack?

Take Goldstein, Thompson and Boomer out of North and see where they sit.

Likewise Stevie J, McIntosh and Taylor out of Geelong would have a big impact

We actually had 2 out of 3 of those players missing 5+ games last year.

If Richmond lose, the police to set up riot units down at punt road. It's gonna be a long night.

If I was a neutral I'd definitely want the Lions to win, the fallout would be amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Richmond do the right thing by football they'll lie down and lose this one

I'm equally hopeful and concerned.

Hopeful that we have a chance to snatch a win. Richmond, in poor form, at the Gabba it could happen... maybe?

Concerned that we could very well be humiliated in prime-time.

Tiges by 26

names on the back of richmond's jumper looks terrible but on brisbane's jumper they look great.... I'm still torn on this topic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back