St Kilda
Discuss the game, changes etc...

Reserves currently playing v Frankston.

Question marks over:
Jarryn Geary (Corked Thigh)
Leigh Montagna (Hamstring tightness)
Nick Riewoldt (Concussion)
Jack Lonie (Concussion)

Sadly Jack Sinclair will be heading back onto the rookie list so there is on definite change.

I would love to see Acres come in for Sinc but just feel Richo's conservativeness will see Saad come in as a more like for like.

Gotta give Acres a game, he's dominating VFL at the moment, if Lonie doesn't come up with the concussion bring in Saad

Rooey is a guaranteed out after that head clash. Lonie will likely pull up though in my terrible medical opinion.

I would be saying Membrey for Riewoldt and Acres for Sinclair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darren Minchington just needs to be given a chance to show his wares as a midfielder / forward flanker at AFL level
Will be a good (150 + match) player for us. Come on Richo - give him a go.

Darren Minchington just needs to be given a chance to show his wares as a midfielder / forward flanker at AFL level
Will be a good (150 + match) player for us. Come on Richo - give him a go.

Agree - he is one of my faves and could really add to the team

Acres must play after another dominating performance if he doesn't then something is not right at st kilda
Why because a 19 year old is being made to earn his spot, I think one thing we will get of Richo is honesty

A lot of us on here said we wanted this year to be about development, maybe Richo is doing just that developing and educating the young boys looking after their bodies and letting them mature

Why because a 19 year old is being made to earn his spot, I think one thing we will get of Richo is honesty
Why is lonie Sinclair dunstan paddy mckenzie getting descent opportunity's then no way theyware in better form ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back