NRL Rabbitohs 2013 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So from all I'm hearing on the radio, tickets are going very well.

I've got my jersey, I've got my tickets, looking forward to this. Will actually be a good weekend for me, the day before hand Perth Glory FC are playing a practice match in my neck of the woods, so first time I'll have gotten to see them since late summer.

So from all I'm hearing on the radio, tickets are going very well.

I've got my jersey, I've got my tickets, looking forward to this. Will actually be a good weekend for me, the day before hand Perth Glory FC are playing a practice match in my neck of the woods, so first time I'll have gotten to see them since late summer.

Hope you enjoyed the game , coverage showed Nic Nat in the stands .. maybe a code switch possibility ;)

. great win by the bunnies , warriors were gallant but worn down in the end , very professional second half !

Can't wait for next Friday, going to be huge.

Who else brought Grand Final tickets?

Considered buying grand final tickets, but with the price hike, I'll wait to see if we qualify. I'm a club member, so I'll definitely be able to get tickets anyway. Will be epic if we play you lads in final.

How much are GF tickets, then?
Diamond: 345
Platinum: 285
Gold: 225
Silver: 165
Bronze: 80

NRLGFTIX.jpg

Considered buying grand final tickets, but with the price hike, I'll wait to see if we qualify. I'm a club member, so I'll definitely be able to get tickets anyway. Will be epic if we play you lads in final.

I'm also a member but I wasn't taking the risk of missing out.

Playing the utensils would be my dream GF, Don't want to play Manly as they have had the wood over us in recent years & still worried about the Storm finding form.

Jeez, Can't believe those prices! :eek:

Bought a couple of Challenge Cup Final tickets last week: £41, £51, and £61.

The NRL is defending the sudden price increases by saying how they want to align grand final ticket prices with the AFL grand final ticket prices but to increase tickets by up to 150 percent in price is a poorly thought out way of doing it and is going to end up causing outrage. I can't see any other sporting competition make a decision like that. If they gradually increased prices over the next few years by say 20 to 40 percent than fair enough.

I have bought bronze tickets as they are the cheapest and the only ones I can afford at present thanks to those increases. However it's all subject to change if the bunnies make it because I will be sitting with the burrow.

Back to the bunnies Saturday night was the worst I've seen them play in four years. I hope they can get it back together by finals time and when GI and Sutton come back.

I had a few Burrow friends make the trek to Townsville and they were upset about drunken louts giving them crap and looking for fights with them. They don't normally complain about getting crap from anyone so the place must be a true blue Hicksville joint.

I had a few Burrow friends make the trek to Townsville and they were upset about drunken louts giving them crap and looking for fights with them. They don't normally complain about getting crap from anyone so the place must be a true blue Hicksville joint.

I doubt Melbourne on Friday was much better :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club sanction, not a chance.

Let the NRL handle it, however given their history of inconsistency he will get suspended and down the track there's bound to be someone else let off without penalty for an incident just as dirty or dirtier than that or more damaging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back