Racism Discussion - what is race? what is racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Looking at various comments on other sites it seems that posters are very uncomfortable with;

a) Bond, as a British symbol, being black.
b) a black Bond and his relationships with white women.

These claims of wanting loyalty to Fleming (lol) are there to obscure a clear discomfort with a symbol of British supremacy now being black.

Boston tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2010
Where it all began
AFL Club
Richmond
I was always there.

I simply had to wait for slow people like yourself to catch up.

It took me awhile to work out why a grown man non racists of course would get so up tight over a fictional character that all he had had to do is look cool bash a few people up root a few birds but can't be black.
My first thought is James Bond a white gay icon? No..bi sexual at best.

He's the pin up boy for good old white England. Before those whatsets got all that money for free housing.

kfc1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Looking at various comments on other sites it seems that posters are very uncomfortable with;

These claims of wanting loyalty to Fleming (lol) are there to obscure a clear discomfort with a symbol of British supremacy now being black.
What do comments on other sites have to do with any of the individuals posting in this thread? Apart from helping you reach your vinegar stroke.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
It took me awhile to work out why a grown man non racists of course would get so up tight over a fictional character that all he had had to do is look cool bash a few people up root a few birds but can't be black.
My first thought is James Bond a white gay icon? No..bi sexual at best.

He's the pin up boy for good old white England. Before those whatsets got all that money for free housing.

He's the pin up for suit wearing players.

Rock on.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams

If they wanted to all of a sudden make him a pale, flaming red head it would still look stupid in the context of the characters long, long history.

Lester Burnham

Cancelled
Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
What do comments on other sites have to do with any of the individuals posting in this thread? Apart from helping you reach your vinegar stroke.

I reckon most of the traffic on stormfront is aliases of funky and mal posting this nonsense while they fap furiously.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
He just has a strange obsession with Stormfront. Only poster that ever mentions the place

No he's not. Chief, the most stable genius, has mentioned it many times over the years.

Though if you tallied every person who mentioned the place and what's on it over the years the lefties would be thousands in front.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Is there some awesome point behind this?

The only point is that it's amusing that the only people who visit the site of ultra right wing morons is left wingers looking to be outraged.

Even funnier is they then go and mention it and link it and give it a voice to people who would otherwise have never heard of it nor cared about it.

The left wing PR department for a right wing movement. They couldnt ask for better recruitment tools.

kfc1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
The only point is that it's amusing that the only people who visit the site of ultra right wing morons is left wingers looking to be outraged.

Even funnier is they then go and mention it and link it and give it a voice to people who would otherwise have never heard of it nor cared about it.

The left wing PR department for a right wing movement. They couldnt ask for better recruitment tools.
No finer example than Bolt.
I'd wager 50% or more of his readership is lefties wanting to be outraged

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda

No finer example than Bolt.
I'd wager 50% or more of his readership is lefties wanting to be outraged
Way more than 50%
Lol.

kfc1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Lol. Coming from mr "agreeance"...

It's true? Please provide the evidence!
Because the only time I see Bolt's work, is when todman posts his entire article here on bigfooty, without referencing him.
Is toddy a lefty now?
Wasn't it a comment from Bolt's blog that he posted, not the article?

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back