Rage stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I find now that I am older I rage at games much more. I constantly yell at the television when something does not go my way and hurl abuse toward it.

There have been times during FIFA or PES where the computer just rips out bullshit and pulls off the impossible. It's infuriating when you attempt do the same thing and it never works. Let's not forget where the computer's GK turns into superman and my keeper concedes from their 1 shot 1 goal.

Share your biggest rage moments here.

I've had the worst times during RPGs. For multiple reasons:
- Having to reach the same point where I ragequitted, going through random encounters
- RNG factors during the boss battles
- RNG factors during regular battles, which could kill my characters
- Forgetting to save.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only surviving DualShock 3 has bite marks in it. FIFA.

Other than that, I just yell. The worst I've ever had was a near meltdown after accidentally saving over my just-completed first run of San Andreas.

My only surviving DualShock 3 has bite marks in it. FIFA.

Other than that, I just yell. The worst I've ever had was a near meltdown after accidentally saving over my just-completed first run of San Andreas.

When my Mario Kart 64 time trial records were erased due to failing battery, I threw the controller and accidentally hit my best mate on the foot.

My original PS3 controller also has bite marks from Modern Warfare 2. Stupid lag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back