Rage stories

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm s**t at it and I still pick on you lol.

Yeah but I don't pay any notice to you doing it, all groups have a Butters.

I don't really rage, I will sometimes slump to the floor in disappointment if I lose against a noob. I will want to hit something but I never do because common sense prevails there but yelling F**K goes a long way..!

The game most likely to make rage is probably Mario Kart of all things. Hit the front and get raped by a barrage of lightning bolts or blue shells.

The original Wii version was the absolute worst at this.

The game most likely to make rage is probably Mario Kart of all things. Hit the front and get raped by a barrage of lightning bolts or blue shells.

The original Wii version was the absolute worst at this.
Oh yes. One day I'll record a GP and you all can see just how foul mouthed I can get.

I once ate a super Nintendo.
Verdict?

I used to rage at the old megadrive fifa games... 45 shots at goal all saved by the keeper, then the other team would have a 1 shot 1 goal win.

Copped a gamecube controller to the face playing WWE Wrestlemania X8 when I beat my brother (who was using the Undertaker) with Stephanie McMahon. Needed 5 stitches above my eye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I once ate a super Nintendo.

Bt0h2pY.png

I once hit my sister when we were playing Double Dragon 2 on the NES because she kept spin-kicking my character off the top of a building after he re-spawned. We get on well now, but that pissed me right the * off at the time.

Also, Mario Kart64 and the stupid courses where you can fall off the edge. Horrible.

I've never smashed anything but there's been many a rage quit during Football Manager because the computer cheated.

Why wouldn't it? It's my opponent and it controls the entire game. It's a ******* conspiracy.

I once hit my sister when we were playing Double Dragon 2 on the NES because she kept spin-kicking my character off the top of a building after he re-spawned. We get on well now, but that pissed me right the **** off at the time.

Also, Mario Kart64 and the stupid courses where you can fall off the edge. Horrible.
Git gud. :p Banshee Boardwalk has been my only issue with that game but only because I use Toad and, well ... weight issues.

I swear and kick the table, then will turn the game off claiming "why play a game when it's going to cheat?"

Bloodborne
Battlefield
COD (when I used to play before Battlefield)
Any sporting game

Usually gets me kicking the table at some point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back