Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Big and lumbering? Uhhh no. Average and lazy is closer.

He'd actually be a good signing for Liverpool though. Think he'd do well being the main man and he does have plenty of talent.
Well he is a big guy, not overly quick so yeah.

Average and lazy is spot on. Why would we want a bloke who is average and lazy. We have just had that with Balotelli. No interest in Dzeko.

It's just people trying to connect dots. Who does City want to get rid of that they could use in a makeweight for a deal with Sterling? Oh I know.... Dzeko!

They just forget the fact that swap deals NEVER EVER happen. If he goes to City it will be for pure cash money.

72 goals from 115 starts and 72 sub appearances. Not sure you'll get much better for £15m or so.

I've never been his biggest fan but I wouldnt want to play against him because he can certainly score goals.

Carried us in the last half of last season and has played a key role in pretty much all of our recent successes.

The lazy twat.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
72 goals from 115 starts and 72 sub appearances. Not sure you'll get much better for £15m or so.

I've never been his biggest fan but I wouldnt want to play against him because he can certainly score goals.

Carried us in the last half of last season and has played a key role in pretty much all of our recent successes.

The lazy twat.
It's different when you are winning games and cruising like City do. Dzeko can be lazy and score twice in a 5-0 win. Liverpool are struggling, can we count of Dzeko scoring a winner when it's 0-0 against Palace away or something? I doubt it. Can we count on him to still be playing hard and fighting for every ball in the last 5 mins there as we look for a desperate winner.

Im gonna say a huge no on that one.

It's a moot point anyways. Liverpool are not interested in him.

It's different when you are winning games and cruising like City do. Dzeko can be lazy and score twice in a 5-0 win. Liverpool are struggling, can we count of Dzeko scoring a winner when it's 0-0 against Palace away or something? I doubt it. Can we count on him to still be playing hard and fighting for every ball in the last 5 mins there as we look for a desperate winner.

Im gonna say a huge no on that one.

Don't see why not, he's done it plenty of times for us.

It's a moot point anyways. Liverpool are not interested in him.

Given Rodgers thought the likes of Borini, Lambert, Balo etc were the answer that would be no great surprise.

Not sure why we are talking about this.

Liverpool are not interesting in Dzeko. So that's the end of it.
Sorry. Didnt realise you were on the transfer committee. Explains a lot.

It's cool bro.

But hey, if you dont mind, see if you can go find a reliable source connecting Dzeko with a move to Liverpool.

Cheers bro, expect to hear from you soon with heaps of nailed on reliable sources.

Why would I bother? I've never claimed Liverpool are interested and don't really care if you are or not.

Just think he would be a very good signing for you at a pretty good price. Wages would be a problem and I think Dzeko would prefer a champions league club anyway.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Why would I bother? I've never claimed Liverpool are interested and don't really care if you are or not.

Just think he would be a very good signing for you at a pretty good price. Wages would be a problem and I think Dzeko would prefer a champions league club anyway.
Fair enough. I disagree. I think he would be a poor signing particularly with where we are at as a club and his attitude. Wages would be a huge problem. It will never happen. Let's move on.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I rate Dzeko & Benteke, but those types of strikers have never done well at Liverpool, regardless of how many goals they might have scored at their previous club. No doubt they have the quality, but I'd hope we've learnt our lesson this season that the way a forward scores their goals is just as important as how many goals they score. Personally while I think they'd do well elsewhere, I'd hope we're not in for either of them because history tells us that they're unlikely to be a success at Anfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Hernandez is worth 35m? :D

Nah just sell Hernandez to Real, him and 20 million for Ronaldo. Done deal.

It should be a straight swap!

Actually Hernandez would be a good signing for Liverpool, goal poacher with a fit Sturridge.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Sorry to interrupt the usual A is better than B back and forth that goes on and on but this is my tip.

Man City
40.5 mil
110k wages

City will facilitate the transfer of Milner to us and Liverpool will respond by letting Sterling go to them instead of other PL clubs.

Sorry to interrupt the usual A is better than B back and forth that goes on and on but this is my tip.

Man City
40.5 mil
110k wages

City will facilitate the transfer of Milner to us and Liverpool will respond by letting Sterling go to them instead of other PL clubs.

Milner is a free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back