Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
I worked around the corner next to the racv building in Bourke Street. Good noodle shop on queen street and amazing bakery on Bourke street. I miss that area

I used to use the gym in the RACV Club before it moved around the corner. Hard to picture it as a nightclub.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Morgs, when are you going to QLD? We have cancelled our May holidays because we can't go away for 3 weeks now with my sister being the way she is, no one knows what the next couple of months will hold..so I might do a couple of small trips to Perth and Qld to visit friends instead. I could maybe go up there and time it to have drinks with you and Yids and even boo Beams with you.

Morgs, when are you going to QLD? We have cancelled our May holidays because we can't go away for 3 weeks now with my sister being the way she is, no one knows what the next couple of months will hold..so I might do a couple of small trips to Perth and Qld to visit friends instead. I could maybe go up there and time it to have drinks with you and Yids and even boo Beams with you.
I'll be up there from the 21st-25th of May, you should definitely come up then if you can.

Are you in a hotel or with friends?
Booked a two bedroom apartment, has to have multiple rooms so I can escape my Mum or I'll throw her off a balcony lol

A lot of us are in the Bay tipping comp but its huge so I started a small one for us in here if anyone is interested. I'll post the results after the last game every week so we can have a bit of fun with it. CC regs.
Sorry for the late notice :$

Link http://www.bigfooty.com/tips/

code - 1282
password - avocado

I'm thinking a night out for the winner after the comp with dinner and drinks paid for
and this trophy :D

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 6.38.33 AM.png

Last edited:
A lot of us are in the Bay tipping comp but its huge so I started a small one for us in here if anyone is interested. I'll post the results after the last game every week so we can have a bit of fun with it. CC regs.

code - 1282
password - avocado

I'm thinking a night out for the winner after the comp with dinner and drinks paid for
Good work Woosh I'm in ;)

code - 1282
password - avocado

and this trophy :D

View attachment 120396

/in

Good work, another comp I can lose in!

/in

Good work, another comp I can lose in!
I figure the more I join the more chance someone will remind me to put my tips in

I figure the more I join the more chance someone will remind me to put my tips in
I'll poke you every week

expecting hate mail from jelly campaigners now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back