Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After reading this, I'm more pissed off than I was:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...rdkeeping-was-deplorable-20150331-1mc8hi.html

******* joke.
The penalties handed down to essendon and their key personnel have been woefully inadequate

Yet they still fail to truly acknowledge they ****ed up and seem to believe that they've been vindicated in their actions by the not guilty decision when they even now can't say with assurance what the players were injected with. The whole thing was such a cluster* that ASADA couldn't get enough evidence because it didn't exist

Joke of a club and the AFLs protection of them is a disgrace

That turned into a bit if a rant sorry

Entered my tips Wooshette

I've gone from never tipping again to joining about 6 comps.

When I fall off the wagon, I fall hard.

Essendon can get ****ed.
They don't care what the players were injected with, and neither does the AFL-- "some questions will never be answered".
The players won't feel so vindicated if they have side effects in the future. Wasn't Hal Hunter pissing blood? Good luck to ya fellas.

Absolute joke of a sporting club, joke of an organisation, they can all * off.

After reading this, I'm more pissed off than I was:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...rdkeeping-was-deplorable-20150331-1mc8hi.html

******* joke.
Ilksy if you start off with the premise that the AFL is corrupt, you never get disappointed. The AFL would do what they can to get Keefe and Thomas off to the extent of producing the chef but they know ASADA will have nothing to do with them now.

We will see IMO 5 or more positive drug tests this year because ASADA will want to hurt the AFL, ....hard.

Ilksy if you start off with the premise that the AFL is corrupt, you never get disappointed. The AFL would do what they can to get Keefe and Thomas off to the extent of producing the chef but they know ASADA will have nothing to do with them now.

We will see IMO 5 or more positive drug tests this year because ASADA will want to hurt the AFL, ....hard.

I know the AFL is corrupt (see: fining Melbourne for not tanking) but keeping our sport clean should be the goal of any reputable sporting organisation. There's nothing to gloat over in this sorry saga.

Good, more testing is a good thing IMO.

I know the AFL is corrupt (see: fining Melbourne for not tanking) but keeping our sport clean should be the goal of any reputable sporting organisation. There's nothing to gloat over in this sorry saga.

Good, more testing is a good thing IMO.
Ilksy, NM got fined 20 grand by the AFL for a bogus bullshit claim about concussion and Essendon got a lettuce leaf. The AFL is about easy targets not justice.

Nope. Freo > Port!
I'm in on the tipping comp. I think I'm in about 10 this year. I want that darn cute avo trophy
Congratulations, you're coming first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for jumping in guys, a nice cosy little comp..looking forward to some footy banter
I'll post it a few times until tomorrow since I got it up so late.

Cooksen MEB_ Jazny richoatthedisco

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 11.59.03 AM.png

Last edited:
Going to sit down tonight and have a last good look at my SuperCoach, I'm actually excited to be doing it this year.
We should have made our own little SC comp here too..dunno if we'd get enough people though
Entered my tips Wooshette

I've gone from never tipping again to joining about 6 comps.

When I fall off the wagon, I fall hard.
Yea me too, I've quit all the other ones and am just going to do this one..I can't keep up with too much.

YES Brett..I'm old!!

Tipped Richmond, Gold Coast, Sydney, Collingwood, Bulldogs, St Kilda, North, Freo and Hawthorn.

As much as I would love to tip us this week, I doubt we will win. That is even considering how s**t the Brions are. This will be won in the midfield. All they will to do is get it forward and the smalls will have a field day. We have a rubbish defense at the moment, however, our attack is more structured than the Brions who almost have a non-existent forward line. With that said, they have enough crumbers and small forwards/mids who can post the goals. Hanley out though is a big plus for us. We have struggled in recent times to kick goals. Add to all of this the fact that it is being played at the GABBA. It's the Lions to lose imo.

As much as I would love to tip us this week, I doubt we will win. That is even considering how s**t the Brions are. This will be won in the midfield. All they will to do is get it forward and the smalls will have a field day. We have a rubbish defense at the moment, however, our attack is more structured than the Brions who almost have a non-existent forward line. With that said, they have enough crumbers and small forwards/mids who can post the goals. Hanley out though is a big plus for us. We have struggled in recent times to kick goals. Add to all of this the fact that it is being played at the GABBA. It's the Lions to lose imo.
I never tip against the Eagles..cant bring myself to :confused:
I very very rarely tip Fremantle either.

I never tip against the Eagles..cant bring myself to :confused:
I very very rarely tip Fremantle either.
Yeah I can never bring myself to tip against North either. That's why I hardly ever join tipping comps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back