Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are, but you want Starburns to protect you from all the scary Essendon supporters :$

They deserve to troll just like anyone else who comes to the bay. I don't get why they need to be policed if they haven't broken any rules. Maybe some will stay and make really good contributions if they are allowed to post like everyone else.
They are there to gloat which is, imo, different to trolling. They will rub people's noses in their 'victory' but will disappear soon enough and especially if some other problem for essendon raises it's head

Good posters in the bay have to earn respect and some arse wipe coming in all nyah nyah n nyah ya because something went their way don't have it

If they're any good they'll stick around but almost all of them won't and they most likely will have a whinge if someone is nasty to them because they don't understand the bay

This is all said by someone who very rarely visits bay13 anymore, let alone post there, but what was true when I did is likely still true now

Its up now.
:thumbsu:
Aso did you see this? If you want to join.
Jazny royals1922

A lot of us are in the Bay tipping comp but its huge so I started a small one for us in here if anyone is interested. I'll post the results after the last game every week so we can have a bit of fun with it. CC regs.
Sorry for the late notice :$

Link http://www.bigfooty.com/tips/

code - 1282
password - avocado

I'm thinking a night out for the winner after the comp with dinner and drinks paid for
and this trophy :D

View attachment 120396

They are there to gloat which is, imo, different to trolling. They will rub people's noses in their 'victory' but will disappear soon enough and especially if some other problem for essendon raises it's head

Good posters in the bay have to earn respect and some arse wipe coming in all nyah nyah n nyah ya because something went their way don't have it

If they're any good they'll stick around but almost all of them won't and they most likely will have a whinge if someone is nasty to them because they don't understand the bay

This is all said by someone who very rarely visits bay13 anymore, let alone post there, but what was true when I did is likely still true now
Yea but we are big kids, we can handle it. And melting at them gives them what they want.
Theres a little tipping comp for the cc'ers if you'd like to join in Soze..no probs if you don't but just letting you know :)
The winner gets an avocado

It's nights like this when I want to drink and dribble into my incontinence pads that I wish this thread was still on the Bay.
At least we are all still here, dribble away

Now that I'm halfway through this Kilkenny I have fond memories of Boags, which apparently isn't the worst beer I've had this week.
Booooo. I love Kilkenny. Boooooo.

Aug 13, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NORTH! 2016,2017,2018.
However I consider Brett33 something of a mental pygmy and would feel ashamed to have him lurking in my footsteps. The Rising Flogster award should also have its own badge Starburns_.
And yet I've achieved more academically than you ever will.

U-mad-bro.jpg

Yeah you mad!

Yea but we are big kids, we can handle it. And melting at them gives them what they want.
Theres a little tipping comp for the cc'ers if you'd like to join in Soze..no probs if you don't but just letting you know :)
The winner gets an avocado
Yeah ignoring them is the best way to treat them

If first prize is an avocado I'll be doing my best to lose

Yeah ignoring them is the best way to treat them

If first prize is an avocado I'll be doing my best to lose
oh no, you're not on the anti avo side are you?
Our other cc thread went for 1500 pages..most of it avocado v mushy peas.
cool people - avo
total campaigners - mushy peas

oh no, you're not on the anti avo side are you?
Our other cc thread went for 1500 pages..most of it avocado v mushy peas.
cool people - avo
total campaigners - mushy peas
I don't like either

Dies that make be a totally cool campaigner

Yea but no pilot for a month :(

Auto pilot it is then I assume

I don't like either

Dies that make be a totally cool campaigner

Auto pilot it is then I assume
Nah, I'll just park it in the hanger for maintenance and a grease and oil..tighten the wing nuts, will be like brand new when the Captain comes home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back