Railway Stakes meeting

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh really? My problem was never picking winners it was money management & self control to quit when i'm ahead.
I'm commited to my cause i still enjoy the sport and wanted to participate in the discussion.
Wish i never even mentioned anything about my issues on here, i'll never hear the end of it.
You didn't need to mention it.
I may be wrong and if so I apologize but I get the impression it's like the teenage girls who post on facebook "FML :cry::cry:" for people to go ahhh what's wrong. Only to leave the reader scratching thier head why it was posted in the first place

Okay
TheKanga Simple request. how about taking the rest of the day of from this board. If you dont want to walk away voluntarily, other options might have to be taken. If you really want to disappear from the board, it can be arranged to stay on bigfooty but not the punting board. All in your court now.

Okay
TheKanga Simple request. how about taking the rest of the day of from this board. If you dont want to walk away voluntarily, other options might have to be taken. If you really want to disappear from the board, it can be arranged to stay on bigfooty but not the punting board. All in your court now.
Question balmain.
The wager I placed with him, I gather if I win and tag him in a post to provide results I'd recieve an infraction?

Question balmain.
The wager I placed with him, I gather if I win and tag him in a post to provide results I'd recieve an infraction?

If you stick with your bets as you have in the past, no problems. First sight of a post and I'll make other arrangements.

That's if both parties are still keen to go ahead with such a bet.

If you stick with your bets as you have in the past, no problems. First sight of a post and I'll make other arrangements.

Fine with me.
That's if he is willing to take the perma ban.
Would be your call really to have the final say

Okay

Yeah i'll take the rest of the day off and probably stay away for awhile.
I can't bet until mid December anyway, not point being here if i'm not betting.

Question balmain.

Sorry I've misread your post. You wouldn't receive any infraction for tagging him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YhHnO1D.gif

What's done is done.
All decisions are final.
No correspondence will be entered and all that crap.
No worries.

Showy Chloe was ridden a bit upside down last time, with the faves all drawing wide if she can get a nice run off a slightly coler ride from the gate, she might just be in the right place at the right time. 1 for the quad, but I'm with FL taking a few that leg I think.

Bit worried that it might be an on pace start to the day, think Flying Roar gets the best of it in the first. Flytego my obvious bet but seems to be drifting so that's a no go.

Y u do dis joe.

Has on pace horse, sits at back on extreme bias track and flashes into third at 50:1.

#onthenose

In other news I think Zonte can run a drum here at a zillion to one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back