Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we can all expect that those Collingwood players and Ryan Crowley will be cleared?
**** sakes.
Nup, Crowley and the Collingwood players are in severe danger.

Ahmed Saad copped the full two years, so should they. Anything more or less than 2 years is an injustice to a proven flawed system.

Love the way Eddie has gone about it though. For as much of an idiot he can be, I respect his stance.

This was never going to end today. I for one fully expect a very pissed off ASADA to appeal.
The wheels on the wagon will keep on Rollin'

Seriously, just want this s**t over. I don't know if I can't take another year of two-ing and fro-ing between Essendon and ASADA.

Seriously, just want this s**t over. I don't know if I can't take another year of two-ing and fro-ing between Essendon and ASADA.
TBH, I couldn't care less if it drags on for another year. I barely pay attention to the AFL now apart from WC games.

This was never going to end today. I for one fully expect a very pissed off ASADA to appeal.
I fully expect them to not appeal, but to go to the government saying "give us more money so this never happens again".

For those interested, the AFL decided this outcome before the ASADA investigation back in Feb 2013.
Andruska's notes from the meeting were revealed in the court case.
Coach & Support Staff sanctioned, points off/don't play finals, players off.
Checked every box.
The players were always going to get off.

The darkest day ever in the history of the AFL.

Cheating is alright. Winning a brownlow whilst under the effect of performance enhancing drugs is alright.
I assume you're privy to all of the evidence that supports your claims?

I assume you're privy to all of the evidence that supports your claims?
Oh hell no, I just hate Essendon and don't mind digging the boots in at any given opportunity

Oh hell no, I just hate Essendon and don't mind digging the boots in at any given opportunity
Well next cab up off the rank is Collingwood. How do you feel about them?
A couple of blokes get on the gear, then find it's been cut with Clenbuterol, a PED.
The fact that it's more than one player tested positive to the same stuff means ASADA is directed to put extra drug testing on the club as a whole.

#whateveritsteaks

Well next cab up off the rank is Collingwood. How do you feel about them?
A couple of blokes get on the gear, then find it's been cut with Clenbuterol, a PED.
The fact that it's more than one player tested positive to the same stuff means ASADA is directed to put extra drug testing on the club as a whole.

#whateveritsteaks
Well, I'm unsure about Collingwood as of yet. It hasn't fully broken yet, so we'll wait and see.

But as I said before, Eddie's stance on it is bold and strong.

Well, I'm unsure about Collingwood as of yet. It hasn't fully broken yet, so we'll wait and see.

But as I said before, Eddie's stance on it is bold and strong.
But what will the next president do when another player is dragged into the same mess?
Were they all supposed to be eating at the same New Zealand steakhouse?

What's worse?
a. We took some illegal gear at a party and it had some stuff in it we weren't expecting?
Or b. take 4 years off?
Or c. pretend it came from dodgy steak. Maybe it wasn't cooked, maybe it was Blue.

But what will the next president do when another player is dragged into the same mess?
Were they all supposed to be eating at the same New Zealand steakhouse?

What's worse?
a. We took some illegal gear at a party and it had some stuff in it we weren't expecting?
Or b. take 4 years off?
Or c. pretend it came from dodgy steak. Maybe it wasn't cooked, maybe it was Blue.
or d. the governing body needs to grow some balls and say enough is enough. You've tested positive, we don't care about the situation, see you in 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

or d. the governing body needs to grow some balls and say enough is enough. You've tested positive, we don't care about the situation, see you in 2 years.
4 years is now the required penalty.
That was why it was Option b

Paddy Ryder tho

Is North Melbourne board in premium melt mode or what

They would be more shattered than ASADA
oh yesss. boy oh boy yes.

North have hated Essendon since 1921 when they backed out on a merger deal.
That is one way of putting it

Had f.lux a while ago, got Windows 8, completely forgot about, thank you to you guys for helping me remember it. It's amazing.

North's obsession with Essendon is underrated

Probably because no one gives a s**t about North you know
moleman.gif

but nah, we find obsessions with other teams as a form of something to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back