Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
Only day 3? Pick up your game. I have one due Friday which I was given about 5 weeks ago and I still haven't really picked which question I am going to do, let alone done any research to decide on which question to do.
Mines due 9AM tomorrow :)

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
The RCT shitposting mentality seeped into the general board and the posting 'standard' really dropped. Don't take this the wrong way, but this board has a tendancy to drag out minor things into long, circular, unconstructive conversations and it gets annoying and tiring to read and clean up. I'd put that down to the fact that we talk about fairly inane things like minor details of footy uniforms and such.

I'll merge this with the old RCT and we'll see how it goes. A week, maybe.

Been over this a million times, but, the biggest problem with the RCT was long term and I don't see how it's a positive thing to have when compared to the big picture damage we believe it caused. I mean it's cool to chat with eachother because we're a fairly 'close knit' board but the topics were just so inane. 1000 pages of the RCT. That's more than most team boards have in their off topic threads, if they even have one, and we have far less people.

Speaking as just another poster on the board: Do you have to talk about everything? How many days you have left until an assignment is due? Who cares? Surely it isn't just me who thinks this...

Its-Alive.jpg

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I am totally against this thread and I think the board has been much better for it's absence.

SC_GC

All Australian
May 19, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Although I mostly lurk and barely post it was pretty evident in my mind that the quality of the board went up once the RCT was put to pasture. Not a fan of it being brought back.

NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
So, I guess this fits the place to post this.
I've been put onto the committee of my cricket club and we're current;y looking for somewhere to produce merch, baggy caps and playing kits with the potential of playing in full colours for one-day games within the next few years.

Does anyone know where I could find a decent manufacturer on the cheap, as the club isn't exactly the richest going around?

From what I know, someone is already looking at TNF as one, but are open to other options, and no ones been able to find baggy caps in our clubs colours of green and gold in panels.
Albion offers quality custom design caps, but can be very expensive, so we're looking for somewhere that will make them cheaper, no one really wants to be paying an excess of 50 for a cap.
I've had a brief look at BLK and ISC.

conquerfit ?

NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
Although I mostly lurk and barely post it was pretty evident in my mind that the quality of the board went up once the RCT was put to pasture. Not a fan of it being brought back.
I like it being here, but maybe we could, as a board, introduce some ground rules as to what is posted in here. Maybe not straying too far from footy or graphic design, but not being limited to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back