Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Adelaide Oval, I went. Looks so unfinished where the lookout at William Light's statue is. Get rid of the Fig Trees.
how-about-no-bear-meme.jpg

There are a significant number of Geelong fans who don't appreciate how lucky they were to have so many champion players come through at the same time and just assume that the next batch of players are going to be just as good as the last.

Have a look at the top 7 Geelong Supercoach scores from the weekend. Selwood Johnson Stokes Kelly Mackie Bartel Enright. Apart from Selwood, those guys are all approaching their used by dates and aren't going to be able to carry the load forever.

The idea that Duncan, Caddy, Varcoe et al are going to be able to just step in and fill the void no worries is laughable. You have some solid kids, but so does every club in the league, and solid kids aren't going to replace the greats that have left or are about to go. The kids are getting nursed through because teams have to put so much effort into negating the heavy lifters and the kids get left alone. Geelong are past their flag window and they'll miss the finals before they contend again.

take me out to the cricket ground, take me out with me mates...
buy me some meat pies and kang-a-roo, baseball's quick enough they can play two...
so let's "oy, oy, oy" at the home team, if they don't win it's a shame...
'cuz it's one, two, three (what's a strike?), at the ol' ball game!!!
:p (to the tune of "take me out to the ball game")

game one...game two...

over 38,000 for baseball in oz...?!

not bad... :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Hey mates!

Maybe this should be in the "getting to know you" thread, but it's random enough, I guess. My bio was on Uni Watch today. Click here and scroll down to "Unmasking the Commenters". Of course I mentioned footy. ;)

Hey mates!

Maybe this should be in the "getting to know you" thread, but it's random enough, I guess. My bio was on Uni Watch today. Click here and scroll down to "Unmasking the Commenters". Of course I mentioned footy. ;)
Strawnie! Perfect name for a footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHO THE HELL EDITED MY SIGNATURE!?! :D

Oh, and it's *Simmons' ;)

EDIT: I have no clue who it is, it's either from the SFA or here.

The Richard Simmons treatment is giving from a site admin for failing to comply with sig rules generally. So if an admin told you to change it and you didn't you get Richard Simmons.

**** me. The amount of politics, hypocrisy and preferential treatment on this board is outrageous.

Something need to be done about it.

Preferential treatment = giving you, and others a warning for off topic posting? Ok then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back