Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

quzaburu.jpg

After a bit of thought I have decided to switch teams from Chelsea to Everton. I like the smaller teams better.

Inb4bandwaggonercomments.

Hipster ****

changing teams ever.. why

(unless youre piss taking......)
Chelsea are starting to piss me off, never give quallity players a chance e.g Matic, Sturridge, Lukaku. All they do is buy, buy, buy. Would rather support a smaller club that actually develops players.

Chelsea are starting to piss me off, never give quallity players a chance e.g Matic, Sturridge, Lukaku. All they do is buy, buy, buy. Would rather support a smaller club that actually develops players.
Wait Chelsea has only recently started to do this? What am I reading

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not locked into a team until you buy a shirt or have claimed them for a total of 9 months.

but then it's forever.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You're not locked into a team until you buy a shirt or have claimed them for a total of 9 months.

but then it's forever.

By that logic I'm locked in as a Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Bayern Munich and England supporter after a soccer shirt buying binge in Malaysia a few years ago.

but then it's forever.

VILLA!!!!!!!

By that logic I'm locked in as a Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Bayern Munich and England supporter after a soccer shirt buying binge in Malaysia a few years ago.
Doesn't count if they're fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back