Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my guess... i used to make RL2 jerseys over on the Sidhe forums, not too dissimilar

Attachments

• pesmaybe.png
    pesmaybe.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 10

I remember trying to reskin some armor in Oblivion years ago and when I opened the texture it took at least like 20 minutes to figure out where everything was.
Homer-yells-nerd.gif

Anyone at the IC14?
A little pricey for me to go this time, but I do know several Americans (played with and against a few from USA & Canada) that are there now.

At least one of my teammates scored for USA. Streaming was terrible, so I couldn't catch it all, so it's entirely possible both might have scored (midfielders).

10603545_541684275938240_1605461153062081578_n.jpg

I saw the India v Tonga game, Fiji v Ireland game and started watching the Pakistan v South Africa game.

Someone said that they liked the Tonga jumper, if you look at the shorts, you would disagree. with the shorts, the left front panel was white and the rest was red.

The South African jumper looked like it belonged in a Mardi Gras. No offence, but it was too colourful. The Canada. US Liberty (womens), and Sweden jumpers were the stand out for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

south africa.jpg south africa away.jpg
I saw the India v Tonga game, Fiji v Ireland game and started watching the Pakistan v South Africa game.

Someone said that they liked the Tonga jumper, if you look at the shorts, you would disagree. with the shorts, the left front panel was white and the rest was red.

The South African jumper looked like it belonged in a Mardi Gras. No offence, but it was too colourful. The Canada. US Liberty (womens), and Sweden jumpers were the stand out for me.
I thought about this and I made a design that still uses south africa's colours, but it is a bit nicer looking.

I'll be disappointed if I don't see maggotz running out for the US in three years' time

Also St Kilda have started doing the "make some noise" thing after goals. I'm embarrassed.
More American influence in the game. I don't like it one bit

Sorry, I was doing off memory.
Ah, no, I didn't mean you, it was the screen cap I got of the game. AFL, of course, runs that, but specifially the person who was in charge of the score on the live stream was the one that got it wrong. I realize this isn't AFL quality broadcasting on IC, but they could at least make sure they pay enough attention to get the score correct. o_O

I'll be disappointed if I don't see maggotz running out for the US in three years' time.
That would be cool. Would set a record for age (oldest) maybe. I have actually been considering seeing if I can get myself into that kind of shape in three years time and tryout for the squad. I seriously doubt, even in top shape, I could make it (most of our squad is under the age of 35, since we haven't learned the sport as children, of course), but it would be fun to say I made it as far as the tryout. I have committed to our local team for at least two more years, so if I stick with that, who knows, I have nothing to lose, I might give it a shot to make the Revos. I could be the American version of Didak or Neon Leon and have a shot, ha!

More American influence in the game. I don't like it one bit
Get used to it. We've got ruckmen in training that will make the AFL some day soon. Pyke opened the door for us. ;)

maggotz , it was a guy on top of a truck standing with a camera on a tripod.
It sure looked like it online. At least our game was mostly all at one end of the ground each term; made it easier on him. :D

Who knows, he could have been keeping score too. o_O

Ah, no, I didn't mean you, it was the screen cap I got of the game. AFL, of course, runs that, but specifially the person who was in charge of the score on the live stream was the one that got it wrong. I realize this isn't AFL quality broadcasting on IC, but they could at least make sure they pay enough attention to get the score correct. o_O

That would be cool. Would set a record for age (oldest) maybe. I have actually been considering seeing if I can get myself into that kind of shape in three years time and tryout for the squad. I seriously doubt, even in top shape, I could make it (most of our squad is under the age of 35, since we haven't learned the sport as children, of course), but it would be fun to say I made it as far as the tryout. I have committed to our local team for at least two more years, so if I stick with that, who knows, I have nothing to lose, I might give it a shot to make the Revos. I could be the American version of Didak or Neon Leon and have a shot, ha!

Get used to it. We've got ruckmen in training that will make the AFL some day soon. Pyke opened the door for us. ;)
fair enough, though I meant more of the innovations like score reviews and stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back