Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** winter. **** people who 'love winter'. Outside of the football, winter is s**t.
Yeah I'm the same, summer is definitely the best time of the year bar football.

**** yeah, some broad with a very nice rack and a white singlet just did the ice bucket challlenge in my news feed. I love this trend now.
Damn, all of mine have just become blokes in their footy guernseys pouring a bit of water on their head.

PS summer is bad and you should all feel bad. I might be exaggerating a little.

Damn, all of mine have just become blokes in their footy guernseys pouring a bit of water on their head.

Summer - perfect beer weather, beach, barby, cricket.

Winter - football, sitting stuck inside on Big *in' Footy talking about football. Now I do adore those but the summertime activities are much better.

I got this one

Nah, I realise I liked a lot of your posts at once, just discovered the NAFL thread and saw some of the amazing designs there. If you don't want likes then I can not like your posts in future? ;)
nah just clowning around. Your likes are always welcome :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is infinitely quotable and highly relevant (via Port board)
I remember my lecturer told us some story about bitcoins. Something about some guy owning $100m worth of them but accidentally threw them out when they weren't worth anything.

I remember my lecturer told us some story about bitcoins. Something about some guy owning $100m worth of them but accidentally threw them out when they weren't worth anything.
Yeah I read about that. Apparently he spent weeks looking through the tip for that hard drive.

This is the second time I've done well in footy tipping.

The first time was in grade 4, I was in a 4/5 composite class. When the last round came along, it was only me and this grade 5 girl who could win it. She didn't really care about footy, I think she just tipped who her dad told her to. Although one time in PE she did this epic smother by mistake.

Anyway, I ended up winning by a couple of tips. I got three king sized chocolate bars as a reward, and everyone in the class hated me for a week.

The girl went on to win Australia's Next Top Model a couple of years ago. I like to think that, had she won the footy tipping, those king sized chocolate bars would have given her some sort of sugar addiction, which would have lead to obesity, which would mean that she never would never have had a chance at modelling. By winning that tipping competition, I effectively gave her the tools to go on and win Next Top Model.

So, by extension, I won Australia's Next Top Model 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back