Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else just notice the option to tweet posts.

Time to get #cheersdylan and #dylansucks trending on Twitter.
I'd rather pull my wisdom teeth out with chicken drumsticks, than integrate BigFooty with Twitter.

I really can't see the reason for tweeting someone else's post. Social media for the sake of it, methinks
Yeah and I suppose it's extra exposure for BigFooty, and advertising and money and stuff. Chief is a genius and has many reasons for adding things to bigfooty.

Solid list. Usually outside websites have one or two decent designs in their "worst" lists, but I reckon they've got it pretty much spot on.

Can't see any reference to BF there though
I would suggest the reference to here is that we would have put them in the same order.

There is a photo of him in the paddlepop on the AFL website (probs photoshopped, but still).
I think players get given the current jumper when they move clubs. Lance Franklin received a 2013 one for the club photos even though he never wore it in a game
imagine if kappa came to AFL...

Won't someone think of the children
Kappa is s**t. I tried on a Melbourne Heart Jersey and it kinda hurt my fingers. I don't know if that was just me but Collingwood's jumper is the same too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kappa is s**t. I tried on a Melbourne Heart Jersey and it kinda hurt my fingers. I don't know if that was just me but Collingwood's jumper is the same too.
Hahaha why did it hurt your fingers? :)

Solid list. Usually outside websites have one or two decent designs in their "worst" lists, but I reckon they've got it pretty much spot on.
art-eagles.jpg

2. After 12 years, there is still no one from out west who can confirm or deny whether this monstrosity was inspired by the pattern someone's vomit made when it hit the ground. The less said about the Eagles' 2000-2002 away jumper, the better.

I know it was a shameless money grab, but the orange North jumper still looks great IMO.

If they went back to those Nike jumpers, wearing the bounding kangaroo away and the orange jumper against Collingwood and Geelong, I'd be pretty happy.

M&M, early Bears, Murder of Crows... not even close to the worst.

Adelaide's 06-07 or 08 away.
Port's Lightning Bolt.
Any Brisbane 'clash' jumper ever.
Collingwood barcode
Hawks first white clash strip
North pre-season
So many Richmond pre-seasons...

M&M, early Bears, Murder of Crows... not even close to the worst.

Adelaide's 06-07 or 08 away.
Port's Lightning Bolt.
Any Brisbane 'clash' jumper ever.
Collingwood barcode
Hawks first white clash strip
North pre-season
So many Richmond pre-seasons...
what we're using as pre season now?
hopefully that changes with the manufacturer.

Still would replace BB jumper with Paddle Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back