Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ando you nutter I sent you a PDF with all SANFL vector logos a while back
I know you know, but for those of you playing at home:
Was anyone interested in having a decent .pdf of the SANFL logo? I asked the SANFL website for it, but no reply as of yet..

Here's what my current SANFL pdf looks like, all the lines are all individual layers :(
View attachment 89224
This SANFL logo is from that exact .pdf :cool:

English scaling is screwed. There were people in my year who didn't drop below an A in SACs who didn't even get a 40. In fact I'm pretty sure that 40s in English are a myth.

FWIW I almost did need special consideration because of the weather.. The eastern was ******* hectic this morning, stop start the entire way, only got into 4th once. I ended up having to run from my park to the exam to get there before reading time ran out.

English scaling is screwed. There were people in my year who didn't drop below an A in SACs who didn't even get a 40. In fact I'm pretty sure that 40s in English are a myth.

FWIW I almost did need special consideration because of the weather.. The eastern was ******* hectic this morning, stop start the entire way, only got into 4th once. I ended up having to run from my park to the exam to get there before reading time ran out.

I got a 40 in English and was rapt. I only needed an ATAR of 51 to get into my course so I just cruised all year and played too much Tetris on the computers; I did put in hard work at exam time for English though, ended up with a 79 ATAR and had the most fun in and out of school as any year in my life.

Btw I know you've heard it all before but scores mean s**t all, you get it asked once to get into uni and then you'll never need to provide it again

I got a 40 in English and was rapt. I only needed an ATAR of 51 to get into my course so I just cruised all year and played too much Tetris on the computers; I did put in hard work at exam time for English though, ended up with a 79 ATAR and had the most fun in and out of school as any year in my life.

Btw I know you've heard it all before but scores mean s**t all, you get it asked once to get into uni and then you'll never need to provide it again
That's a super effort!

Yeah, ATARs are useful for about two months.

Ah, something to do with the privacy settings. I'll just download it and upload it to here.
Didn't realise it was so hard to download a fb video. Anyway, here's the worst quality gif ever.

C7zjVSE.gif

Didn't realise it was so hard to download a fb video. Anyway, here's the worst quality gif ever.

C7zjVSE.gif
hahaha what's his stats? I love it when I start FUT in a new game and score freakish goals with s**t players. Also love it when my 52 rated keeper makes 14 saves and I win 1-0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha what's his stats? I love it when I start FUT in a new game and score freakish goals with s**t players. Also love it when my 52 rated keeper makes 14 saves and I win 1-0
This and the fact that he's a CB is what made it so special:

aca0wk.png

Wouldn't have been as good if it was a Ronaldo or Schweinsteiger. I find heaps of freak goals/plays are by players you don't expect it from.

This and the fact that he's a CB is what made it so special:

aca0wk.png

Wouldn't have been as good if it was a Ronaldo or Schweinsteiger. I find heaps of freak goals/plays are by players you don't expect it from.
oh wow. That is brilliant. I find that players with s**t shooting, their shots can be much more powerful and direct, regardless of stats. Except when you try a finessed shot, that ball would be lucky to get within 20m radius of the goals.

The other night I got a bicycle kick with David Villa from a corner, wasn't expecting it, just wanted a header, then he goes and does some crazy backflip bicycle kick. It's the only advantage he's got on other a-league players - he can do the fancy stuff.

15 worth getting? I skipped on 14 after I played the demo. I'm a single player guy though, has campaign improved?
I got it cheap at target when it first came out, I can say, it is an improvement on 14 in terms of most things in the game. However, when the EA servers are down I play single player career, and it doesn't seem much different from 14.

Wouldn't mind having a game or competition between everyone on here. Could easily be set up over a weekend or holidays.
I swear I'm the only one with XB360 on this board though :(

I swear I'm the only one with XB360 on this board though :(

I got you covered mate. I'm on 360 too.

My brother bought 15 for his PS3 and the campaign is largely identical to the one on 13, which I have. I think most improvements are online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back