Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, mates. I posted a photo of a small table I painted not long ago here on RCT, and had written a DIY piece of the same to be used as filler on UW some months ago. Today was evidently the day they needed a filler for the lede story, so, if you can get past the boring math of an eclipse described in the article then there is no reason every one of you couldn't make one if you wanted. Cheers!

http://www.uni-watch.com/2014/11/22...he-melbourne-cricket-ground-for-aussie-footy/

Last edited:
Bought one of these badboys yesterday while at International Rules

I can't decide between leaving the sticker on, taking it off, or moving it to the underside of the cap. Kinda pissed at myself because the price sticker ripped the AFL official sticker off with it.. But eh.

Eaglehat.JPG

Bought one of these badboys yesterday while at International Rules

I can't decide between leaving the sticker on, taking it off, or moving it to the underside of the cap. Kinda pissed at myself because the price sticker ripped the AFL official sticker off with it.. But eh.

View attachment 93907
******* awesome cap

Bend the brim and remove the sticker though jeez

Every time I've been asked to make a logo for a sports team, every ******* time, I spend ages making a decent logo and then they wind up just wanting a recoloured version of a pre-existing American college sports logo.

I mean, I get my money, so there's no real difference to me, but I'd rather not spend my time and effort into making a logo only for nothing to happen with it? I mean, however, I'm really happy just to recolour logos and change the text on them, so maybe I should pursue that. I should just start a business. I could get an ABN like our famous mod here. I could call my business Stormy's Recolouring Industries.

Also I legally changed my name a couple of weeks ago. $218 and it's a mess to try to sort it all out with every ******* thing I've signed up for. Bank cards, libraries, student ID's, licences and all.

Also I legally changed my name a couple of weeks ago. $218 and it's a mess to try to sort it all out with every ******* thing I've signed up for. Bank cards, libraries, student ID's, licences and all.
Surely your name is fine. I've more a case to get my name changed.

Every time I've been asked to make a logo for a sports team, every ******* time, I spend ages making a decent logo and then they wind up just wanting a recoloured version of a pre-existing American college sports logo.

I mean, I get my money, so there's no real difference to me, but I'd rather not spend my time and effort into making a logo only for nothing to happen with it? I mean, however, I'm really happy just to recolour logos and change the text on them, so maybe I should pursue that. I should just start a business. I could get an ABN like our famous mod here. I could call my business Stormy's Recolouring Industries.

semi relevant

How does Quadgeddoncross look on the student ID?

I hate recoloured logos. If you're getting paid either way, save the logo and reuse it.

John Quadgeddoncross is a pretty badass name

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Quadgeddoncross look on the student ID?
mclovin%20id.jpg

Any TV shows I should watch? I'm watching Breaking Bad atm and would love some other good ones.
What sort of shows do you want to watch? What do you want to get out of it? Do you like dramas, comedies, soaps? If you want something similar to Breaking Bad in terms of stylistic development, go for The Sopranos.

If you want something that's just pretty cool, go for Doctor Who.

Stop watching Breaking Bad for starters.
You don't like it?

What sort of shows do you want to watch? What do you want to get out of it? Do you like dramas, comedies, soaps? If you want something similar to Breaking Bad in terms of stylistic development, go for The Sopranos.
Anything that is good.

I did that about two years ago, for my 18th birthday. People already knew me by my new name, so it really wasn't a problem. Wait till you have to do paperwork that asks for your previous names. That's when it becomes a bitch.

Anything that is good.
Good? Good to who? Good in what way? You're not giving me much to work with here and nor have you expanded on what you think is 'good'. After all, it's you we're trying to help so giving us more information in what sorts of things you like to see in TV shows is a good start.

But anyway, if you want something good, my little cousin seems to think the new generation of the Wiggles is good, so I'm going to suggest that.

Oh, in front! Fantastic.
Sdylan

I did that about two years ago, for my 18th birthday. People already knew me by my new name, so it really wasn't a problem. Wait till you have to do paperwork that asks for your previous names. That's when it becomes a bitch.
Why'd you change yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back