Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just binge viewed the first generation of Skins recently.

It was a wild ride from start to finish and while it's been a few weeks since, I'm still upset.

That's why I haven't taken on GoT yet. I get too emotionally invested in fantasy.

I couldn't find myself interested in the second generation of Skins, but the first was very good. I rewatched it a couple of months ago and ditto, very upsetting show.

GoT will destroy you, then.
Not if you go in with the mindset that there isn't strictly good and evil characters and that all the goodies die.

I've actually never watched any of these shows that everyone goes on about (except Seinfeld) because I'd rather do something else. Sitting inside watching TV just depresses me.
Yeah I'm the same, I generally feel like s**t if I haven't been active outside for about 2 hours a day.

I get really restless when trying to watch movie marathons. I get through the first one fine, then in the second one I become really agitated. Sitting and watching isn't really my thing unless it's spectating sport. I need to interact, not sure why, but I'm a hands on kind of guy.

Good shows from the past few years that I've watched and that haven't been mentioned:

Peep Show (companion show to that is That Mitchell & Webb Look, which is more Monty Python-ish with most of the same people as Peep Show)
Adventure Time (animated)
Bob's Burgers (animated)

For good, old-timey TV, watch the original Twilight Zone episodes (every episode is available for free on Hulu). :D

#keepfightinghughesy
#standbyabbot

The poor guy. He almost killed a guy without intending to. I'm glad that hes being offered counselling, how would you deal with the idea that you bowled the ball, intending to hit the wickets, but instead put a man in the ICU.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perth's first Krispy Kreme opened their doors today. Some pleb was waiting in line since Sunday.
Just one?
We had hundreds in Adelaide that had been waiting for days.

Isn't that like the donut equivalent of waiting half a week for the city's first McDonalds to open?
nein. KK is actually great.

Just one?
We had hundreds in Adelaide that had been waiting for days.
I assume there was many more. Perthnow only reported on the one fellow though. That poor bastard was copping it left, right and centre from the FB plebs.

Perth's first Krispy Kreme opened their doors today. Some pleb was waiting in line since Sunday.
So what was it like being the first in line?

#standbyabbot

The poor guy. He almost killed a guy without intending to. I'm glad that hes being offered counselling, how would you deal with the idea that you bowled the ball, intending to hit the wickets, but instead put a man in the ICU.
I've met him IRL. He's a pretty decent bloke. Hope he can also pull through.

Don't go to 7-11 much.
thats-a-damn-lie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back