Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Gattsby said. I just saw this.

Hoping none of the FGD board members are anywhere in Sydney area now. I also read the Opera House was evacuated due to a "suspicious package". Could be the tip of the iceberg. Let's hope not.

ABC just interviewed a current employee that isn't working today. She started to identified employees. I don't think she should have done this.

Is the hostage thing associated with the Opera House stuff, or could they be independent events?
They are just shutting down key targets to 'terrorists' around Sydney.

Hence, Opera House evacuated and Sydney Harbour Bridge shut down.

ABC just interviewed a current employee that isn't working today. She started to identified employees. I don't think she should have done this.

Is the hostage thing associated with the Opera House stuff, or could they be independent events?
They are being treated as seperate events, but both are still considered terrorist activities.

I didn't like how as soon as a flag was raised in a window, the media immediately thought ISIS, without even google imaging the organisation. Ust because it's white writing on a black field, doesn't mean is the same thing. Common sense.

im not Dylan8 but i have mine for 5 minutes if its any use to u lol
Alright, yeh I have mine set to 6 or 8 mins depending on who Im playing and weather it a League or Cup match. EPL/FA Cup/Champions League matches I more often then not have it set to 8 mins and then for Capitol One Cup matches where I cant really be bothered (because of bugger all prize money) I set it to 6 mins. My mate who is still kicking about on FIFA 14 though has it set to 4 min halves!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, yeh I have mine set to 6 or 8 mins depending on who Im playing and weather it a League or Cup match. EPL/FA Cup/Champions League matches I more often then not have it set to 8 mins and then for Capitol One Cup matches where I cant really be bothered (because of bugger all prize money) I set it to 6 mins. My mate who is still kicking about on FIFA 14 though has it set to 4 min halves!!
yeh i will be buying an xbox one soon and im excited to purchase fifa 15 with it, will have to learn the controls. I love fifa though such a good game

I was running 4 minute halves by like 2018 on my fifa 13 career when it began to drag
Do you ever put out the worst possible starting 11 you can in the league cup? I haven't played career mode since FIFA 12 but that's what I used to do. I usually beat the big clubs by more too. I remember I use to drop points to relegation battlers while I'd thrash teams like Chelsea 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back