Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, quads. check em

KHFZC2C.jpg

I don't think I have any skill necessary to pull off one of those templates.

I probably won't make anymore designs after the FIRA. Out of ideas and creativity.

Come to think of it, after FIRA, I'm gonna ditch GIMP, learn Inkscape, and design my own template. #reversedesicionmaking

i've just chucked a blades logo on my template.
in other words, (random league) by blades portfolio coming soon.
and my AAL team will be blades.
F*** i love blades.
RIP blades.
gone but not forgotten
NRL and A-League don't count
EFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 1990 Magna Wagon and my 2004 Magna TL ES work ******* beautifully, thanks.
Sorry stormy, take a drive in my car and see if you still wish to drive yours ;)

Is it a commodore? I bet it's a commodore.
Until about 6 months ago you would have been on the money... I had a brilliant '95 VR Commodore that I bought lowered with a shocking sports exhaust.
Main problem with that car was none of the lights on the dash worked, it sometimes skipped first gear despite being a automatic, didn't always turn on, no air conditioning/heating or demisters and many, many more things.

Don't buy a car for a grand...

But now I have a car that works rather well, 2007 Falcon Xr6 thing

Had a drive of my mates newly lowered shitbox (a.k.a. VN commo) the other day. I swear the campaigner just took an angle grinder to the springs and called it a day. Never driven a worse handling car, and I own a van.

Currently driving a VX calais. Brilliant car, never had an issue.

Just a quick heads up fellas about a PayPal scam that may be doing the rounds. I got an email (from myself) all in french asking me to
"Confirmer votre compte bancaire auprès de PayPal" basically asking me to click a link to what would have been a fake PayPal website to steal my password when I login
IF YOU RECEIVE THIS DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING!! IT IS SCAM!! DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!

Just a quick heads up fellas about a PayPal scam that may be doing the rounds. I got an email (from myself) all in french asking me to
"Confirmer votre compte bancaire auprès de PayPal" basically asking me to click a link to what would have been a fake PayPal website to steal my password when I login
IF YOU RECEIVE THIS DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING!! IT IS SCAM!! DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!
I got mine in Hebrew! :eek:

Walking round Freo this arvo, and managed to bump into pretty much the whole winning Scorchers squad at a pub. Got a photo with all of them to top it off. And let's just say they certainly were enjoying there celebrations!!!

Then again,just your average day in Perth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back