Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I know, just doesn't strike me as something you'd want to have as a license plate.

Bae :hearts: ;)
What's THAT meant to mean?!

Yeah, well, I came up with this name when I was 13-14.... So.. :s

I'm happy with just a normal generic number plate for now.

Bae :hearts:

What's THAT meant to mean?!

Yeah, well, I came up with this name when I was 13-14.... So.. :s

I'm happy with just a normal generic number plate for now.

Bae :hearts:
It means personalized plates are for knobs.

You're name is fine, its the use of it anywhere where a name shouldn't be that should be avoided ando.

Not to mention it's historically significant and fits their brand perfectly

I didn't get it at all. Collingwood should wear it more often though. Against say, traditional rivals.

They wore their clash strip agains WC, so its not like they don't have one. Dumb article and ever dumber comments.

Haha that's so bad. I don't usually bite on those articles but I just had to this time. Basically said to a bloke who was criticising Collingwood that he can go and criticise any of the other 7 teams in the AFL that wear a direct inverse of their home jumper as either an away or clash strip. Particularly North Melbourne. But that will probably fall on deaf ears.

i don't see why people would have an issue with an inverse as a clash.
more often than not looks just as good, solves the clash, sticks to the heritage (kinda) and is much better than chucking a cartoon animal head on top of a colour that has never had anything to do with the club.

i don't see why people would have an issue with an inverse as a clash.
more often than not looks just as good, solves the clash, sticks to the heritage (kinda) and is much better than chucking a cartoon animal head on top of a colour that has never had anything to do with the club.
In4youseethisonthenextnorfclash
xli5dl3k_550x600.jpg

I'm taking all of your comments out of context here, but inverse clashes work, but that doesn't mean you can't have something more interesting.

I don't consider Collingwood to have a clash jumper, because their clash jumper should be their home jumper. If they could go to having their white jumper at home and the swooping magpie as a clash, I'd be happy.

People just assume that Collingwood's home jumper is 50/50 black/white when it's clearly closer to 70/30 if not 80/20. I actually think it would be worth 'measuring' someone's PI to get a proper number here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Dawg Pound logo is actually the old one. But, yeah, the "new" logo unveiling was much ado about nothing.
11025201_630053497101317_5026774177612042236_n.jpg

I have a helmet in progress with my original design, and if the Ohio permafrost ever thaws again, I do plan on finishing and will post afterward. Was hoping to have it done by the time they unveil the new uniforms in April, but we'll see how it goes because we've been living in a deep freeze for most of the year so far. (Any of you want some snow and ice from Ohio? Willing to sell CHEAP!)

10986827_630098453763488_120153574369018719_n.jpg

That Dawg Pound logo is actually the old one. But, yeah, the "new" logo unveiling was much ado about nothing.
11025201_630053497101317_5026774177612042236_n.jpg

I have a helmet in progress with my original design, and if the Ohio permafrost ever thaws again, I do plan on finishing and will post afterward. Was hoping to have it done by the time they unveil the new uniforms in April, but we'll see how it goes because we've been living in a deep freeze for most of the year so far. (Any of you want some snow and ice from Ohio? Willing to sell CHEAP!)

10986827_630098453763488_120153574369018719_n.jpg
Good point. I'd read through the article very quickly

If a change like that happened in the AFL, there'd be no announcement, and 98% of the media wouldn't pick up on it.
Oh of course. It'd just be people on here that would notice

Good point. I'd read through the article very quickly

Oh of course. It'd just be people on here that would notice

Well...This is THE board for noticing insignificant changes on uniforms.

Speaking of logos: I had never seen this one until just a couple of minutes ago. Not an "official" Footscray Doggies logo, I presume? Maybe just for their supporters?

10995879_630213903751943_1995235997791458845_n.jpg

Speaking of logos: I had never seen this one until just a couple of minutes ago. Not an "official" Footscray Doggies logo, I presume? Maybe just for their supporters?

10995879_630213903751943_1995235997791458845_n.jpg
Broken photo m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back