Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sitting up on Bigfooty and watching footy classified (which came on after the ODI). It feels like footy season in summer tonight

I went and saw The Revenant & Goosebumps

I rate them 7/10 & 5/10

Thought I'd share boys
I had it as a 6/10.

Seems fixated on winning an Oscar not being a great film. Felt there was much more could be done with it.

It was like a dulled down die hard meets a self indulgent dances with wolves.

However I do rate the cinematography highly.

Anyway I'm John Snow & know nothing.

I went and saw The Revenant & Goosebumps

I rate them 7/10 & 5/10

Thought I'd share boys
I agree with your rating on The Revanant it was good, but not great. I thought that Tom Hardy should at the very least be vying for Best Actor honours. Thought he was better than Leonardo.

I had it as a 6/10.

Seems fixated on winning an Oscar not being a great film. Felt there was much more could be done with it.

Cinematography was winning but it felt like Leo just scowled for 2 hours

I had it as a 6/10.

You gonna watch the new 'Ghostbusters' when it comes out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seriously what happened to the introductions thread we used to have pinned?

Hi Folks,
Just a newbie saying hello.
Born in the early sixties, parents did the right thing and christened me with a Melbourne jumper with 31 on the back thinking this would set me up for life.
I know they were well meaning at the time but here we are, I have found a room full of people who know what the true meaning of denial and hope are! I can still here dad saying , this is the year.

It's a grand old flag!
Welcome to the board, looking forward to your views and insights in 2016

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Hi Folks,
Just a newbie saying hello.
Born in the early sixties, parents did the right thing and christened me with a Melbourne jumper with 31 on the back thinking this would set me up for life.
I know they were well meaning at the time but here we are, I have found a room full of people who know what the true meaning of denial and hope are! I can still here dad saying , this is the year.

It's a grand old flag!
I was wondering what happened to our introductions thread too.

Welcome! A guy that does fjords is a valuable addition to the board.

If anyone feels like some lols today, type in google "Melbourne demons players" in google and look how google done goofed Sam Frost

If anyone feels like some lols today, type in google "Melbourne demons players" in google and look how google done goofed Sam Frost
Love it!

Sam-Frost-Beautiful-Bachelorette-Australia-2015.jpg

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

I googled and spent a good couple of minutes trying to come up with a 426 gag and failed. Something something toe, high heels, play front or back... the well is dry.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back