Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 touch downs, and I don't mean in a season. I'm a field.

A true champion! Especially since you went over the man known as 'Spare Tire' to get them, no other man would

Enjoying both the tennis and watching the Stars in the cricket tonight. switching between the two

#SoMuchFreeSportMyBrainCantProcessIt

I'm sick of cats. Everywhere I go in this house there is a cat perched somewhere looking at me. There is one on the back of the couch right now. Cats everywhere!
I'm going to see cats tomorrow.

I'm sick of cats. Everywhere I go in this house there is a cat perched somewhere looking at me. There is one on the back of the couch right now. Cats everywhere!

Please, be careful.

Cats-of-Destruction-evil-23145196-500-375.jpg

Yes, switching between it and the tennis. Good game of cricket, feel like Thunder are in the box seat to win.
Yes, i've been switching also. Disappointed the Stars didn't get up but it was a good game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Met a guy that sells AFL memorabilia so i'm like "Do you sell AFL memorabilia"

He replies "Yep, i have everything for every team here" and then gestures to all the memorabilia on the walls proudly

So i says "Nice, got anything for Melbourne?"

His face literally drops, from the smile he had a moment ago and he says "... Didn't think anyone would ever ask for Melbourne... you're the only person i've met running the store that's wanted Melbourne stuff. Sorry mate i don't" even though he had everything from collingwood to greater western, had every team but Melbourne

#DemonLife

You must be really great at parties.
Nah i just sit in a corner and drink (water) quietly

Yep i know, turns out the letter D is located next to the letter S and can change a whole sentence. Lessons were learnt

So i've been taking a mate of mine to the footy this year. he really enjoys being part of the crowd rather than the game so much but i'm slowly bringing him around. I recently suggested doing a trade so i'll watch something he likes and he'll watch something i like. Anyways i gave him the 06 Elim and rounds 11 and 12 last year. Described it as "mildly entertaining". I feel like i'm so close to winning him over. Need some help fellas, how do i get him over the line, he's agreed to watch some more

So i've been taking a mate of mine to the footy this year. he really enjoys being part of the crowd rather than the game so much but i'm slowly bringing him around. I recently suggested doing a trade so i'll watch something he likes and he'll watch something i like. Anyways i gave him the 06 Elim and rounds 11 and 12 last year. Described it as "mildly entertaining". I feel like i'm so close to winning him over. Need some help fellas, how do i get him over the line, he's agreed to watch some more

2012 Essendon game
The Freo fightback

2012 Essendon game
The Freo fightback
Yeah am definitely going to give the freo game. 2012 Essendon game was pretty scrappy, unless you meant the 2014 one in which i would only give him the second half.
Thinking maybe the Freo game and the QB draw

Yeah am definitely going to give the freo game. 2012 Essendon game was pretty scrappy, unless you meant the 2014 one in which i would only give him the second half.
Thinking maybe the Freo game and the QB draw
Draws are ultimately so unsatisfying. I would steer clear of them until he's hooked.

Draws are ultimately so unsatisfying. I would steer clear of them until he's hooked.
Fair call. i gave him the round 11 game basically to show what heart break is like. Was thinking a game as frantic as that was with a good atmosphere would be good. I feel that giving he Dees wins will be to predictable from me, but i see what your saying.

Also thought of giving him games that are non dees but thrilling, but thought how that could backfire on me badly

Fair call. i gave him the round 11 game basically to show what heart break is like. Was thinking a game as frantic as that was with a good atmosphere would be good. I feel that giving he Dees wins will be to predictable from me, but i see what your saying.

Also thought of giving him games that are non dees but thrilling, but thought how that could backfire on me badly
Just give him money. Lacks romance but would likely work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back