Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to get out of the public sector. Requesting a trade to consultancy. I'll throw in my accrued sick leave as steak knives. Get it done
I'll give you Melksham and you can consult by sending pointless graphs and stats that I can attach to random briefings.

STAR WARS
VsDoQla.gif

I've never actually played AFL. Not even once. So I have just bought my first footy. Not one of those tiny pink squooshy ones you give to babies. A proper, Sherrin, game day ball. Red. With leather and stitches and everything. So I spent 24 hours contemplating it while it sat on the table. And today I have rounded up a highly skilled group and we are going to have a game after lunch. I've thought and thought about it, and I can't see anything going wrong.

I've never actually played AFL. Not even once. So I have just bought my first footy. Not one of those tiny pink squooshy ones you give to babies. A proper, Sherrin, game day ball. Red. With leather and stitches and everything. So I spent 24 hours contemplating it while it sat on the table. And today I have rounded up a highly skilled group and we are going to have a game after lunch. I've thought and thought about it, and I can't see anything going wrong.
Visualisation is a key high-performance training tactic. Good work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the random thread? It was my birthday yesterday. And Day of the Dead in Mexico come to that. Now I have 800 pages of Keating biography to get through and leftover tacos for lunch

Wouldn't have thought Clark Keating's bio would've been that long. Must be real big text and lots of pictures.

What an amazing story. 1st woman to ride the winner - little brother with Downs Syndrome gets the Tommy Woodcock as best strapper, and a 100 to 1 comes in first.

Obviously I knew none of the favourites would win, given that I had a 3 dollar mystery bet and drew all three, so that was always going to be their doom for 2015.

Christ I hope Red Cadeaux survives. There is nothing more horrible then seeing one of those fantastic animals go down. Worst part of racing. I'm hoping since he is a sentimental favourite of the owner he will get everything done to save the horse - so many of them get destroyed once broken down and career ended. Horse deserves a retirement somewhere green and a sugar lump.

What happened???
The horse forfeited - didn't finish with a major fetlock injury. I don't know that much about horses but I think a fetlock is a leg, back leg maybe, not a fringe. Horse has been bundled out to Werribee to a surgeon and it's impossible to know whether he will survive. The shock of major race injuries kills so many racehorses. I feel bad. I like him. He's nice and red.

Wouldn't have thought Clark Keating's bio would've been that long. Must be real big text and lots of pictures.
It may as well be Clark Keatings bio. I've been working through the leftover tequila so ...

Had a potential housemate pull out literally 24 hours before signing a lease. ******* nightmare.

Had a potential housemate pull out literally 24 hours before signing a lease. ******* nightmare.
Bastard. Hate share house arrangements. Takes one campaigner to bail and all other parties in it up to the eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back