Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a guy in full Melbourne gear on my train. Deadset looks like someone on his way to training. Initials SL on his backpack. Any idea?

Coaches/Staff usually have initials, players have their numbers on their kit.

On the website they have a staff list. Guy called Sean Larkin works in the footy dept. one and olny SL on the list.

Coaches/Staff usually have initials, players have their numbers on their kit.

On the website they have a staff list. Guy called Sean Larkin works in the footy dept. one and olny SL on the list.
I went to school out where I live with a family named Larkin...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My account isn't showing pictures for some reason, anyone else having problems.

I use firefox but the iPad is doing the same thing.

My account isn't showing pictures for some reason, anyone else having problems.

I use firefox but the iPad is doing the same thing.
Yeah, this has been a site wide issue for the past couple of days. There's a thread on the feedback board somewhere about it. Cheif et al are looking into it.

Some brutal match ups on the AFL's website for No.1 number one
White vs Riewoldt
Goddard vs Johnstone
Also Scully is beating Watts, don't know where i rate any of those two

Some brutal match ups on the AFL's website for No.1 number one
White vs Riewoldt
Goddard vs Johnstone
Also Scully is beating Watts, don't know where i rate any of those two
It's a stupid click-bait poll... It will end up being some old s**t-truck against Reiwoldt in the left-hand semi and all the quality mids knocking each other out early.

So i'm pretty bored, what with off season and Uni holidays. So i decided to watch as many Melbourne games in my archive as possible. Then i realised what i could do to fill time, make highlights. So basically to sum up what i just wrote i'm making Melbourne only highlights now and uploading them to my youtube channel which is the same as my name here.

Thought i'd start off with a Essendon vs Melbourne classic, round 11 2011, the bruise free response

The next game i am working on is round 4 1999 vs Hawthorn, when i finnish that i'll upload both the finnish and the highlights. But yeah i just felt the need to create and share highlights, seeing how i've got nothing but free time. Give me a like, a sub or some criticism. Pretty much doing this for my own and the enjoyment of others

So i'm pretty bored, what with off season and Uni holidays. So i decided to watch as many Melbourne games in my archive as possible. Then i realised what i could do to fill time, make highlights. So basically to sum up what i just wrote i'm making Melbourne only highlights now and uploading them to my youtube channel which is the same as my name here.

Thought i'd start off with a Essendon vs Melbourne classic, round 11 2011, the bruise free response

The next game i am working on is round 4 1999 vs Hawthorn, when i finnish that i'll upload both the finnish and the highlights. But yeah i just felt the need to create and share highlights, seeing how i've got nothing but free time. Give me a like, a sub or some criticism. Pretty much doing this for my own and the enjoyment of others

Might be worth starting a dedicated thread for them as you complete them you can upload them to it.

Crimson Azure said:
Might be worth starting a dedicated thread for them as you complete them you can upload them to it.
I actually was considering starting a thread for it, but i didn't think it was worth it. but if people are happy from me to upload and post them to a dedicated thread i would be more than happy to.

Despite all your posting on here....

Or was your thesis based on posting on here?

'It only gets worse from here: a psychological study on the effects of sporting losses on the emotional state of fans'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back