Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone seen Jurassic World yet?
No but i've heard about it enough. you could probably compile the amount of times someone has said something about Jurassic world to me and make a film out of it.

But seriously the last couple of weeks it's all talk about Jurassic World and Fallout 4. Although it is a pleasant change from the constant game of thrones talk.

I'm one of those people that get put off the more people talk about it

This is as good a place as any.

Bigfooty has totally ruined the word 'campaigner' for me. I'll be reading an article and it will say something like 'the Girl Scout campaigners raised $300 for the local dog shelter' and I'll think 'hang on, that's a bit steep!'
There are a lot of posters on this board who really need to tone down the use of campaigner a fair bit. It's an old tired joke now, post with some class and civility guys.

There are a lot of posters on this board who really need to tone down the use of campaigner a fair bit. It's an old tired joke now, post with some class and civility guys.

Are you campaigning to stop the campaigners?

Tsk tsk tsk, some people :rolleyes:

No but i've heard about it enough. you could probably compile the amount of times someone has said something about Jurassic world to me and make a film out of it.

But seriously the last couple of weeks it's all talk about Jurassic World and Fallout 4. Although it is a pleasant change from the constant game of thrones talk.

I'm one of those people that get put off the more people talk about it

the classic FB GOT status' I love to hate.

"New GOT ep this week, cannot wait"

"gotta wait another week for the next GOT ep, I just want to watch moreeee"

"new season of GOT starts next week"

the classic FB GOT status' I love to hate.

"New GOT ep this week, cannot wait"

"gotta wait another week for the next GOT ep, I just want to watch moreeee"

"new season of GOT starts next week"
I have a friend on Facebook who each day posts the days remaining until the new season starts

Yeah mate went and seen it in 3d the other day , wasn't bad although I thought the ending was pretty lazy

The dinosaurs looked awesome tho and I'm not a huge fan of CGi and all that jazz

Yeah, I'd rather they use real dinosaurs too. Cheapskates

Amazing how Nick Kyrgios has become a suddenly become an even bigger flog than Bernard Tomic. What a performance.

It was always going to take something uber special to surpass Bernie after his press conference on Saturday night but my god Kyrgios delivered something special last night. A spoilt brat disgrace who despite being talented and filthy rich still thinks the world owes him big time.

Both of these campaigners can go and * themselves, a disgrace to the country.

Amazing how Nick Kyrgios has become a suddenly become an even bigger flog than Bernard Tomic. What a performance.

It was always going to take something uber special to surpass Bernie after his press conference on Saturday night but my god Kyrgios delivered something special last night. A spoilt brat disgrace who despite being talented and filthy rich still thinks the world owes him big time.

Both of these campaigners can go and **** themselves, a disgrace to the country.

I don't even know what you're talking about but I did see a couple of seconds of footage of Kyrgios a while back and he'd shaved patterns in his hair all over his head. That sort of thing seems to be done exclusively by rich young sporting ********s and people who have killed a man.

I don't even know what you're talking about but I did see a couple of seconds of footage of Kyrgios a while back and he'd shaved patterns in his hair all over his head. That sort of thing seems to be done exclusively by rich young sporting ********s and people who have killed a man.

The new peroxided strip in his hair should have been a sign to everyone he had taken his floggish levels to an all time high pre Wimbledon i suppose.

If you're serious to not knowing what he has done, just google his name and click on the Fox Sports link to see some of the footage, spoilt figjam campaigner of a person.

The new peroxided strip in his hair should have been a sign to everyone he had taken his floggish levels to an all time high pre Wimbledon i suppose.

If you're serious to not knowing what he has done, just google his name and click on the Fox Sports link to see some of the footage, spoilt figjam campaigner of a person.

I see. Some gifs in here. Guess he really showed that umpire up by getting knocked out of a major tournament?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see. Some gifs in here. Guess he really showed that umpire up by getting knocked out of a major tournament?

God i hate nothing more than a quitter, i think most Aussies do, especially when the guy has the talent to beat his opponent (Gasquet, as he did last year)

I only wish Gomer Pile hadn't of murdered Drill Sargent Hartman, i would have loved to have seen him in the umpires chair last night after retiring from the marine corp:

Both of these campaigners can go and **** themselves, a disgrace to the country.
^^^ Dawn Fraser.

This x1trillion. Such a ********. There's a difference between being a showman and being a whiny, petulant dickhead who can't stand not being the centre of attention. Kyrgios doesn't understand this difference.

Kyrgios lost fans as quickly as he got them. Rightfully so too, seriously the only person worth watching in aussie tennis these days is stosur at least she doesn't carry on

I find him entertaining as hell. * all this good character crap. We whinge constantly that sportspeople are robots and show no emotion but as soon as any start being human we crack into them.

The dude is 19. He's batting for his own cause. Sure, sometimes he looks like an insolent little s**t, but so did McEnroe and he is remembered fondly.

Let him play.

Anyone know anything about Origin? I don't, but for some reason like the look of NSW @2.25 to add value to my multi
Doubt.jpg

I find him entertaining as hell. **** all this good character crap. We whinge constantly that sportspeople are robots and show no emotion but as soon as any start being human we crack into them.

The dude is 19. He's batting for his own cause. Sure, sometimes he looks like an insolent little s**t, but so did McEnroe and he is remembered fondly.

Let him play.
There's a pretty broad spectrum to work with though between bland/robotic and total dickhead. Kyrgios (and Tomic, and many others) err far too much on the side of dickheadery. Bitching about umpires and half-arsing it in big matches falls in the 'being a twat' part of being human. He's free to do what he wants, but he should be prepared for the blowback when he is a tool.
Also I don't know many people who remember McEnroe fondly. He's largely remembered for his tantrums, not for his skill or successes as a player.

Also I don't know many people who remember McEnroe fondly. He's largely remembered for his tantrums, not for his skill or successes as a player.

I like McEnroe. Sure he was a stroppy campaigner but he was a trailblazer in his field and these irrelevant young turds are poor imitations.

Johnny Macs tantrums were usually done to inspire himself, he would use them to simply fire himself up. My issue with NK is that he quit in that second set, JM on the contrary was never a quitter.

He has the record also, sooky la la's without a major just come across as precious spoilt rich campaigners. Start carrying on like a ******** once you have won something please, you will be amazed how much people in the country love a winner and forget about the antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back