Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Fatherā€™s Day to all the great dads out there especially the ones that have sporty children and driving them to training 2/3 times a week!

my favourite day to see all the dilfsšŸ’¦

Check out these two psychopaths talking about the effectiveness of the knives. You just know theyā€™re talking from experience as well. Some badasses for sure. Thatā€™s what I donā€™t understand about the people in America the stormed the capital or antifa thinking they could do s**t. If it got out of hand these are the type of guys theyā€™d be up against

Cooked my family ribs, brisket, wings and fish curry and some sides salads ahhh never worked so hard in my life and it was so stressful

I donā€™t know how chefs do it

So I think I spoke here about Foxbrain affecting my relationship with my Dad and also a mate.

A concerted effort by my friends and I to ignore inappropriate political talk but reward discussion about other things (hobbies, jokes, sport, even just benign, not over the top political talk) and it actually...appears to be working.

Going to chat to my family and try to do similar with my dad, but my anti-vax, semi-foxbrain sister is a variable we won't be able to control.

So I think I spoke here about Foxbrain affecting my relationship with my Dad and also a mate.

A concerted effort by my friends and I to ignore inappropriate political talk but reward discussion about other things (hobbies, jokes, sport, even just benign, not over the top political talk) and it actually...appears to be working.

Going to chat to my family and try to do similar with my dad, but my anti-vax, semi-foxbrain sister is a variable we won't be able to control.
Small bites and issuing appreciation for the minor points you agree with is how you win anti-vaxxer types over. Slamming them with academic evidence does nothing for the average joe. Everyone likes to have their opinion validated and to feel appreciated. No one likes feeling like the dumb one in the room.

Iā€™m thinking of moving out and renting in a year and a half.

any tips when looking at a place (apartments)? I will be getting an stable income soon (Few job interviews in the coming weeks)

not sure to live on campus at la Trobe or look for an apartment close. The new North and South apartments cost round about $360 where as Menzies is a bit cheeper but still not sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any tips when looking at a place (apartments)? I will be getting an stable income soon (Few job interviews in the coming weeks)

not sure to live on campus at la Trobe or look for an apartment close. The new North and South apartments cost round about $360 where as Menzies is a bit cheeper but still not sure.

Seriously reconsider if it's not costing you much living with your folks.

If you're going to move out for the 'experience' then just go on campus IMO.

If you're superstitious don't go anywhere near an apartment located between Uni Hill and LTU.

It was!! But scared with the brisket but it was all good in the end, a lot of left overs hahaha
i tried about 50 times to do brisket in the webber and it was great about 10 times, ok about 20 and dry and tough the other 20.

now i cheat and do it in the slow cooker with liquid smoke and its perfect every time.

I lived at Menzies college for 2 years. Was awesome. You should def apply for the colleges although when I went Iā€™m fairly sure they prioritised country people as there were virtually no city people that lived there. Might be a great place for you to meet a nice country boy!

Seriously reconsider if it's not costing you much living with your folks.

If you're going to move out for the 'experience' then just go on campus IMO.

If you're superstitious don't go anywhere near an apartment located between Uni Hill and LTU.
Yeah itā€™s just a thought, Iā€™ll still probably stay but Iā€™m really independent and like being by myself a lot if that makes sense.

I have a few friends who are on campus but idk.

plz donā€™t tell me there are ghosts I swear to god

do it again and we will come round.
You guys are free to hahah

i tried about 50 times to do brisket in the webber and it was great about 10 times, ok about 20 and dry and tough the other 20.

now i cheat and do it in the slow cooker with liquid smoke and its perfect every time.
It was so stressful my dad had to help me hahaha

oooh might have to try that

I lived at Menzies college for 2 years. Was awesome. You should def apply for the colleges although when I went Iā€™m fairly sure they prioritised country people as there were virtually no city people that lived there. Might be a great place for you to meet a nice country boy!
Ohhhh thanks for that!

if he has a mullet and a dairy farm Iā€™m sold lol

Yeah itā€™s just a thought, Iā€™ll still probably stay but Iā€™m really independent and like being by myself a lot if that makes sense.

I have a few friends who are on campus but idk.

plz donā€™t tell me there are ghosts I swear to god

Legit that s**t is haunted. It used to be the old mental asylum and they knocked it down and put apartments up there about 10-15 years ago.

Legit that sh*t is haunted. It used to be the old mental asylum and they knocked it down and put apartments up there about 10-15 years ago.
fk that s**t. Hell no, I literally s**t my pants in a dark hallway in my own housešŸ˜­šŸ˜­

any experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back