Random Chat Thread XXXVIII - Player Threads in your Player Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Never heard of it.

I'm so out of the loop these days.

One of the biggest festivals in the world, pretty much every band playing would headline BDO. This years line up was off the charts though.

What a tosser. Roland Perry, the cricket author, got someone/did himself write a massive bio on himself on wiki a few years ago to. We couldn't decipher however if it was he or someone else he paid just through sock puppet and IP checking ect.

theyre too popular for my liking now

I didn't want to sound like "that person" but these are my thoughts exactly. The audience would consist of 10% avid followers, 90% PLAY LONELY BOY WOOOOO!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such is the confidence in Hamish, he was chosen by the network to anchor Such is Life - The Troubled Times of Ben Cousins - The Panel Debate. It was an enormous rating success.

yeah that was a pretty important role. a long search was undertaken to find a guy who can speak.

He was ****ing terrible in that too from memory. Distinctly remember shouting at the TV shut the **** up no one cares about what you're saying!

Why was it bad on Riewoldts behalf to bring up the dog incident?

Why was it bad on Riewoldts behalf to bring up the dog incident?

pretty clear that neither Riewoldt or the **** thought it was very serious, treating it as more of a joke, and that seems pretty wrong. Cotch didn't look like he was having a good time talking about it.

i mean really who the **** jokes about a dog getting run over when the owner of the dog is right ****ing there. and then on national television.

mac1.gif

In retrospect, Bart needed to be replaced with Cotchin's dog (or perhaps Cotchin himself) and the few frames of Smithers could have been Gillon.

It is still a very fine piece of work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back