Random Random Chat Thread XL

Remove this Banner Ad

whoever thought up that quit smoking ad with the little boy lost at the train station is a genius!

gets me every time, youd have to be heartless not to be affected by that one.. forget mouldy body parts.. attack the heart.

whoever thought up that quit smoking ad with the little boy lost at the train station is a genius!

gets me every time, youd have to be heartless not to be affected by that one.. forget mouldy body parts.. attack the heart.
Um, you realize that the scenario in that ad actually happened? The mother deliberately left the child and the kid didn't know about it (the ad). Huge controversy when it came out.

Um, you realize that the scenario in that ad actually happened? The mother deliberately left the child and the kid didn't know about it (the ad). Huge controversy when it came out.
That's not really a good way of explaining it. Basically, the kid wasn't acting. His mum left the kid while the camera's were rolling.

I figured it was real, can't act that emotion, but wasn't aware of the controversy, figured they did it for the greater good. Man it cuts me up, makes me think of my little tykes
Then the ad is a complete success. It wants the smokers to think of their kids.

It was pointed out to me yesterday that Moe is an acronym of Mocassins On Everyone. Yes, maybe I've been living under a rock, but...

Having been there a couple times and barely living to tell the tale, I pose the question:

Has there been a more appropriate acronym...ever?

H5hvj.jpg

****ing timezones. I'm turning into yaco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Moe.
Went to court for work there once.

Sat in the waiting room and listened to a guy justify sexually assaulting a female. His excuse she was there and I was keen .....

And the flannelette shirt count that day was 14.

Could not get out of there quick enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back