Random Random Chat Thread XL

I am never satisfied with my avatar.
1468556_10201810372113449_1235584115_n.jpg

for you :hearts::rainbow:

Yeah that's perhaps what made me notice it; having to stair at my own GIFs all day, distracting me.

Probably explains why I spent a good 3-4 years posting absolute drivel.

This is a step in the right direction.

I just found out that my son's kinder has a no Superhero policy?!? He got into trouble for pretending he was He-Man. My assertion to his teacher that He-Man wasn't actually a superhero didn't go down so well.

That's atrocious.

I'm glad you treated the issue with the sincerity it deserved.

I just found out that my son's kinder has a no Superhero policy?!? He got into trouble for pretending he was He-Man. My assertion to his teacher that He-Man wasn't actually a superhero didn't go down so well.

I can't even fathom what the thinking behind such a policy might be. To stop them trying to fly and such?

Jul 25, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I can't even fathom what the thinking behind such a policy might be. To stop them trying to fly and such?

I don't understand it at all, but I suspect that how lots of places roll in the inner north (the Australian HQ of helicopter parents). He was trying to make the teacher disappear with a special invisibility beam from his sword, so I suppose she took exception to that.

I can get you a good deal on a genuine Kah skull.:D

Saw the trailer for the upcoming final season is Sons of Anarchy and liked the pic so new av.

Notice you have done nothing about updating your av Doss

I can get you a good deal on a genuine Kah skull.:D

Saw the trailer for the upcoming final season is Sons of Anarchy and liked the pic so new av.

Notice you have done nothing about updating your av Doss
I'm finding letting go is harder than first thought. o_O

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
Anyone ever eaten at a Salsas Mexican joint? Choices are limited around where I work but a Salsas has just opened up. Wondering whether it's worth going or whether it's relatively bland mass produced Mexican fodder for the uninitiated.

Anyone ever eaten at a Salsas Mexican joint? Choices are limited around where I work but a Salsas has just opened up. Wondering whether it's worth going or whether it's relatively bland mass produced Mexican fodder for the uninitiated.
Relatively bland but edible

And NOT A MARGARITA TO BE HAD

Back