Random Random Chat Thread XL

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm building a perpetual trophy and have a design decision to make. Four or six plates per side?

10360630_10203712607190595_6829950470451232286_n.jpg
6 plates.

As an update I ended up getting an honours mark of 82 (Second Class Division I Honours). Didn't expect to be that high given the s**t I've dealt with this year but I'm pretty happy (and part of me is very slightly pissed off) that I was so close to getting First Class (85). But I can't complain too much.

As an update I ended up getting an honours mark of 82 (Second Class Division I Honours). Didn't expect to be that high given the s**t I've dealt with this year but I'm pretty happy (and part of me is very slightly pissed off) that I was so close to getting First Class (85). But I can't complain too much.
That's a fantastic effort, mate. Well done. :thumbsu:

I hope you treat yourself appropriately as a celebration.

Well done

Mar 12, 2008
Rehab
AFL Club
Essendon

Wel done, that's a great effort :thumbsu:

It's a shame that you didn't pull a mid 40's, you would have automatically qualified to be a mod :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IggypopsTshirt

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
At risk of derailing this thread, what precisely is the truth of MH370?
MH370 was the fiendish work of an alliance including the U.S., aliens, the illuminati, the federal reserve and the lizard people who all share a common enemy in Russia. The goal of these co-conspirators in shooting MH370 out of the sky was to prompt intergalactic condemnation of Russia and garner support for increased sanctions, embargoes and abductions with a view to conducting mass anal probe research to assist with shape shifting technology development and ultimately bring those pinkos down from within.

Jobe is King

Team Captain
Feb 17, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
MH370 was the fiendish work of an alliance including the U.S., aliens, the illuminati, the federal reserve and the lizard people who all share a common enemy in Russia. The goal of these co-conspirators in shooting MH370 out of the sky was to prompt intergalactic condemnation of Russia and garner support for increased sanctions, embargoes and abductions with a view to conducting mass anal probe research to assist with shape shifting technology development and ultimately bring those pinkos down from within.
I hope this is actually the truth.

An Air Asia plane flying from Surabaya to Singapore is missing. I wonder if the truth will be supressed like MH370 ?
Truth won't help anyone going forward.

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons

Except we dont know if MH370 was shot out of the sky or not. It disappeared

Except we dont know if MH370 was shot out of the sky or not. It disappeared

Have friends in the aviation industry - There was a problem with the pilot during the flight - The plane fell out of the sky - Join the dots - And all the significant players are happy with the outcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back