Random Random Chat Thread XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Family discussion planning the Princess' 21st in 3 months time.

Husband 'we will need to get x slabs of VB or Carlton'

Me 'not everyone is a basic VB football mentality like you'

It's going to be a loooong 3 months planning

Just wanted to pop in and wish all the Essendon family a very merry Christmas from the depths of my heart. I hope a dozen sweet little cherubs come and perch themselves on your window on Christmas Eve and treat you and your family to a festively soothing rendition of "Silent Night". :)
This post was eerily prophetic.

Urgh.

James Boag at the least! ;)

Did you also ask him whether you should get Fruity Lexia or Fruity Gordo from the prized Berri Estates Chateau d'Cardboard?

Did you also ask him whether you should get Fruity Lexia or Fruity Gordo from the prized Berri Estates Chateau d'Cardboard?
Jugs of sangria (courtesy Mexican restaurant she works at), Long Island Iced Tea and espresso martini

Wine not sure and champagne

I often wake up to the sight of my partner lying next to me with a scrunched up tee covering her eyes so that the light seeping in doesn't interrupt her sleep.

Which then leads to interruption of sleep anyway because it induces fits of laughter that shakes the bed; she just looks that ridiculous.

yes yes, get new blinds Doss ya cheap bastard etc etc.

I often wake up to the sight of my partner lying next to me with a scrunched up tee covering her eyes so that the light seeping in doesn't interrupt her sleep.

Which then leads to interruption of sleep anyway because it induces fits of laughter that shakes the bed; she just looks that ridiculous.

yes yes, get new blinds Doss ya cheap bastard etc etc.
I often sleep with my pillow over my face
1. So I don't have to listen to the radio my husband insists he can't sleep without it on
2. To stop the outside light shining on me as he likes to sleep with the window and curtains open

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Landed in Melbourne on Wednesday, looked at a couple of apartments yesterday, secured one on a low-ball offer today. Total renters market at the moment.

So, back in Brunswick as of Tuesday. It's good to be home.
Expect to see you at a Tanked soon. I promise I keep Jade in check.

Welcome back, mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back