Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way i'd get into a work fling if I didn't think it would end up a serious relationship. I've seen too many awkward moments and broken hearts!

And I feel the exact same way. I was more referring to leaving the workplace

Ah fair enough! That's the only way my ex and I agreed to get together...that if we were still together after 6 months, one of us would have to go to a different location. Otherwise we were seriously in each other's pockets 24/7.

At the moment it's flirting so not going to overthink things til I have to :)

Ah fair enough! That's the only way my ex and I agreed to get together...that if we were still together after 6 months, one of us would have to go to a different location. Otherwise we were seriously in each other's pockets 24/7.

Good call MEB.
That's one aspect of the work relationship that often gets overlooked.
It's great at the start, but once the honeymoon period is over you do feel very much like you live in each others pockets.

Tried contacts for the first time. Will take little while to get used to.
I couldn't do it. Was 15 at the time but I hated trying to do it before work.

I couldn't do it. Was 15 at the time but I hated trying to do it before work.

Such a strange sensation... They feel fine in the eyes after a little while but then they go back to being uncomfortable.

Such a strange sensation... They feel fine in the eyes after a little while but then they go back to being uncomfortable.
I hate it when they get dry as they seem to almost get itchy for me.

Something To Do When You're Bored:
1. Catch a fly.
2. Put it in the freezer.
3. Wait 10 minutes.
4. Take out the fly, it will be unconcious, not dead.
5. Pull out a strand of hair or a thin piece of string.
6. Tie it around the fly.
7. Wait till it wakes up.
BAM! Your very own pet fly!

I can't do contacts... Bloody multifocals :(
I have Bifocals Meb
I still wear contacts (only for sports and when I want to wear sunnies though, I suppose I dont do mucn reading with them in, but I've gone to uni with them pn before and it didnt trouble me, im short sighted though) are you sure you can't?

I use single use lenses for sport, I should probably get some real ones as I play sport three or four times a week, but I like the ability to take em out and throw them away when I dont need them

Theyre usually fine when they go in but the worst feeling in the world is having a little speck of dust or something on them when they go on your eye, sometimes ive wasted two or three contacts before I get one that slides on with a cool, moist feeling of relief

Once they settle im fine for like 8 hours though, its just getting them right first off

I have Bifocals Meb
I still wear contacts (only for sports and when I want to wear sunnies though, I suppose I dont do mucn reading with them in, but I've gone to uni with them pn before and it didnt trouble me, im short sighted though) are you sure you can't?

I use single use lenses for sport, I should probably get some real ones as I play sport three or four times a week, but I like the ability to take em out and throw them away when I dont need them

Theyre usually fine when they go in but the worst feeling in the world is having a little speck of dust or something on them when they go on your eye, sometimes ive wasted two or three contacts before I get one that slides on with a cool, moist feeling of relief

Once they settle im fine for like 8 hours though, its just getting them right first off

Interesting... I was originally told no can do, but that was years ago. Don't know if I like the idea of putting stuff in my eyes though! Had a bad eye injury when I was 15 and ever since then I'm squeamish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in desperate need of a good cheer-up. Someone tell me something interesting, please.
Did you know that otters hold hands while they sleep so that they don't float away from each other?

enhanced-buzz-11533-1380123784-4.jpg

Something To Do When You're Bored:
1. Catch a fly.
2. Put it in the freezer.
3. Wait 10 minutes.
4. Take out the fly, it will be unconcious, not dead.
5. Pull out a strand of hair or a thin piece of string.
6. Tie it around the fly.
7. Wait till it wakes up.
BAM! Your very own pet fly!

You've got way too much time on your hands Subby.

:rolleyes: :D

Well that was interesting.

Just went to my shed that is under a big thick tree and when i opened the door I heard what sounded like a small bird flapping it's wings very fast.

I turned and looked with my phone light and the shed door slammed shut behind me.

The noise startled the creatures in the tree and what looked like 1000 bats fled from the tree.

s**t was crazy

anyone have any advice on cfc polo tops re sizes, I'm usually a 2XL (yeah big fat man I know) but my experience with our jerseys are that a 2xl = 5xl has anyone know if this sizing difference is the same for the polos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back