Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Already got a full beard, not sure I want to shave it off and just keep the mo. :eek:

It's like my child. My hairy, stuck to my face child.... Ok, I know that sounds ****** up, probably should of thought that through. ;)

Feel like I need to grow a beard at least once.
When I shaved my head I thought I would only do it once and then grow it back.
That was nearly 10 years ago, and just wouldn't go back to an un-shaved head anymore.

Shave your head and stick it on your face.

I have pathetic beard growing ability. My dad used to have 5 o'clock shadow before lunch I'm lucky after 2 days, even then it's shitty and patchy

Shave your head and stick it on your face.

I have pathetic beard growing ability. My dad used to have 5 o'clock shadow before lunch I'm lucky after 2 days, even then it's shitty and patchy
How long did you try for HD?

When you first start growing your beard, don't do anything to it for 6 weeks. After that, you can start shaping it as to how you wish. The trick is let it grow wild for that 6 weeks or more and see if you can or can't grow it out.

Talking to Mrs happydude
Her 'what are you saying?'

I'm agreeing with you

So you're saying I'm right.

I refuse to acknowledge that statement.

Never admit she is right

How long did you try for HD?

When you first start growing your beard, don't do anything to it for 6 weeks. After that, you can start shaping it as to how you wish. The trick is let it grow wild for that 6 weeks or more and see if you can or can't grow it out.
Never tried but if you'd seen how it progresses over 1 week you'll know it won't work

Feel like I need to grow a beard at least once.
When I shaved my head I thought I would only do it once and then grow it back.
That was nearly 10 years ago, and just wouldn't go back to an un-shaved head anymore.
I shaved the head to give me the excuse to grow out the beard. Replace the hair I once had on my head, now it's on my face.

It's fantastic. I called it the lazy man style. You can wake up and you don't have to do * all to your hair in the morning because you have none. Don't have to shave off the stubble because you already have a kick arse beard. It's the best!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, that's a great recovery!

I should be fine, I've had back problems in the past so hopefully we can correct all of the issues at once.

Have you had an x-ray rather than a MRI?

You wanna look like a tough guy, not a boy band member. Go the beard!
Finger bang bang.
Bang bang bang.

Ha now anyone that's seen it will have the song stuck in their head.

My work buddy and I set a new record tonight - spoke on the phone for just under five hours! :eek:
Is love on the air BlueBelle (assuming it's that one you've been flirting with)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back